GGs Andy, Dug, Night, and Val

#1_SignalPosted 8/13/2013 10:29:29 PM
Good games with no lag.

It's my bedtime.

See you tomorrow nite hopefully.

Thanks for sticking around, I know it's late.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#21PefrogPosted 8/13/2013 10:31:29 PM
Thanks for hosting. I start back to work Thursday so I am not sure of how late I will be playing then.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#3ThePrisoner06Posted 8/13/2013 10:34:38 PM
Thanks for hosting Signal. Think we need to do this more often.

Have never come first in any HC match, but tonight came first twice, with 15 kills and 11 kills.

Sorry to Valk, you suffered at the hands of my Shrieker lol. But still nice to see you.

And to Dug and Nightfire, thanks for the teamwork.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 2 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#4_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 10:40:33 PM
Back to work! Bah!

It was good to see you Andy. I don't think I scored a single kill on you that wasn't PR.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#5ThePrisoner06Posted 8/13/2013 10:54:38 PM
Think you may have got my couple of times with the USP in the first set of matches Signal. Did see the red flashing PR several times, and just kept on running lol.

But that last match, think you got me several times with the PR.

Do remember the best one you got was when I respawned on top of the rubble at the end of the Street, was on my way down to the ground, and within seconds I was dead lol.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 2 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#6hc-valkiriaPosted 8/14/2013 12:15:31 AM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Thanks for hosting Signal. Think we need to do this more often.

Have never come first in any HC match, but tonight came first twice, with 15 kills and 11 kills.

Sorry to Valk, you suffered at the hands of my Shrieker lol. But still nice to see you.

And to Dug and Nightfire, thanks for the teamwork.

lol yea i was trying to figure out how to get you so i switched to my own shrieker. i have barely played hardcore mode but its good practice for being more accurate without a reticle.
#7hc-valkiriaPosted 8/14/2013 12:16:28 AM
if any of you didn't have me muted, were you able to hear me well? its hard to tell with my headset.
#8xXAISPXxPosted 8/14/2013 5:24:43 AM
Good game.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#91PefrogPosted 8/14/2013 6:38:08 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
if any of you didn't have me muted, were you able to hear me well? its hard to tell with my headset.

I could easily hear you in the lobby talking to us about changing your loadout and the map. I will say that I depend a lot on sound during the game because I wear headphones, and I could hear the noise from your microphone. It wasn't you talking, but maybe the sound from your tv or room that you are in. It made it harder to hear where fights were taking place or if someone was behind me. When your mic was picking up sound it muted the game sound. If you would of talked about where the enemy was or that you needed help, that would of been helpful.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#10hc-valkiriaPosted 8/14/2013 8:49:30 AM
1Pefrog posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

I could easily hear you in the lobby talking to us about changing your loadout and the map. I will say that I depend a lot on sound during the game because I wear headphones, and I could hear the noise from your microphone. It wasn't you talking, but maybe the sound from your tv or room that you are in. It made it harder to hear where fights were taking place or if someone was behind me. When your mic was picking up sound it muted the game sound. If you would of talked about where the enemy was or that you needed help, that would of been helpful.

lol well i thought everybody muted me and i didn't know that it mutes the game sound either. sorry about that.