Give your thoughts on any players playing style, weakness, strengths

#1HC-GabePosted 8/14/2013 9:39:38 AM
Do it to someone that is not yourself. Lets see what others think of us and how we can improve! :)
---
They see me posting, they hating!
#2-HC-P4GPosted 8/14/2013 9:44:05 AM
Mr. Ford can sometimes be a very strong player with good aim and map movement, but sometimes he camps, is oblivious to his surroundings, and can't aim.
---
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
#3HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 9:47:19 AM
Person: Dug

Strong in close range (deatomizer) and a deadly threat in closed areas (corridors, halls, etc.) and very good at melee usage and confident fighting style.

Extremely vulnerable in wide, open areas at a close-mid range fight. Best with melee in this situation.

He has a unique playing style, using a rather weak weapon to deal havoc to opposing teams (Dark Star) and using a reliable weapon (Deatomizer) in his areas of strength leaving enemies no where to run
---
#4HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 9:47:51 AM
-HC-P4G posted...
Mr. Ford can sometimes be a very strong player with good aim and map movement, but sometimes he camps, is oblivious to his surroundings, and can't aim.

Which Mr. Ford?
---
#5xXAISPXxPosted 8/14/2013 9:52:39 AM
AISP

HAS 50% HEALTH MAX, A ROCK AS A ROUTER, A USP45 THAT DOES AS MUCH DAMAGE AS AN AEGIS DEVICE OR A WATER GUN, SPAS SHOOTS THROUGH PEOPLE, AND MISSES BY AN ANGSTROM WITH THE PHASE RIFLE.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#6HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 9:54:10 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
AISP

HAS 50% HEALTH MAX, A ROCK AS A ROUTER, A USP45 THAT DOES AS MUCH DAMAGE AS AN AEGIS DEVICE OR A WATER GUN, SPAS SHOOTS THROUGH PEOPLE, AND MISSES BY AN ANGSTROM WITH THE PHASE RIFLE.

I said not on yourself. BTW nice rock you got there
---
#7xXAISPXxPosted 8/14/2013 9:55:07 AM(edited)
HC-Gabe posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
AISP

THANKS THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT IT IS ITS LOOKS
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#8-HC-P4GPosted 8/14/2013 9:56:29 AM
Player: Myself
Strengths: Pretty good with ballistics weapons and SR, strong with PR
Weaknesses: Overconfident, poor decision making at times (1vLots rushes)
---
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
#9HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 9:57:48 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
AISP

Its sexy. Its a sexy rock. How is a rock sexy? How does a rock serve as a router? Why is Brenans sig about talking to a marshmellow? What is the meaning of life?
---
#10Hawke0Posted 8/14/2013 11:12:28 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
AISP

Its sexy. Its a sexy rock. How is a rock sexy? How does a rock serve as a router? Why is Brenans sig about talking to a marshmellow? What is the meaning of life?

Nanomachines, son.
---
"Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP
The One and Only True Mr.Ford