Give your thoughts on any players playing style, weakness, strengths

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Give your thoughts on any players playing style, weakness, strengths

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#1
Do it to someone that is not yourself. Lets see what others think of us and how we can improve! :)
They see me posting, they hating!

User Info: -HC-P4G

-HC-P4G
3 years ago#2
Mr. Ford can sometimes be a very strong player with good aim and map movement, but sometimes he camps, is oblivious to his surroundings, and can't aim.
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#3
Person: Dug

Strong in close range (deatomizer) and a deadly threat in closed areas (corridors, halls, etc.) and very good at melee usage and confident fighting style.

Extremely vulnerable in wide, open areas at a close-mid range fight. Best with melee in this situation.

He has a unique playing style, using a rather weak weapon to deal havoc to opposing teams (Dark Star) and using a reliable weapon (Deatomizer) in his areas of strength leaving enemies no where to run

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#4
-HC-P4G posted...
Mr. Ford can sometimes be a very strong player with good aim and map movement, but sometimes he camps, is oblivious to his surroundings, and can't aim.

Which Mr. Ford?

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#5
AISP

HAS 50% HEALTH MAX, A ROCK AS A ROUTER, A USP45 THAT DOES AS MUCH DAMAGE AS AN AEGIS DEVICE OR A WATER GUN, SPAS SHOOTS THROUGH PEOPLE, AND MISSES BY AN ANGSTROM WITH THE PHASE RIFLE.
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#6
xXAISPXx posted...
AISP

HAS 50% HEALTH MAX, A ROCK AS A ROUTER, A USP45 THAT DOES AS MUCH DAMAGE AS AN AEGIS DEVICE OR A WATER GUN, SPAS SHOOTS THROUGH PEOPLE, AND MISSES BY AN ANGSTROM WITH THE PHASE RIFLE.

I said not on yourself. BTW nice rock you got there

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#7
HC-Gabe posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
AISP

THANKS THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT IT IS ITS LOOKS
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye

User Info: -HC-P4G

-HC-P4G
3 years ago#8
Player: Myself
Strengths: Pretty good with ballistics weapons and SR, strong with PR
Weaknesses: Overconfident, poor decision making at times (1vLots rushes)
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#9
xXAISPXx posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
AISP

Its sexy. Its a sexy rock. How is a rock sexy? How does a rock serve as a router? Why is Brenans sig about talking to a marshmellow? What is the meaning of life?

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
3 years ago#10
HC-Gabe posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
AISP

Its sexy. Its a sexy rock. How is a rock sexy? How does a rock serve as a router? Why is Brenans sig about talking to a marshmellow? What is the meaning of life?

Nanomachines, son.
"Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP
The One and Only True Mr.Ford
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Give your thoughts on any players playing style, weakness, strengths

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived