BO5S^Brennan

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. BO5S^Brennan

User Info: Ultimate_Snipe

Ultimate_Snipe
3 years ago#1
Well Gabe, I will give you what if seen so far of BO5S^Brennan. He's great at close/medium range, and great with a SPAS. But he's almost defenseless at long range( When using his SPAS load out.)He can make great comebacks, from being on the bottom to being on the top in a matter of minutes! I would give him 9.5-10 ;)
#Can't stop, won't stop!

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#2
He is one of the best of the best
They see me posting, they hating!

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
3 years ago#3
You're new, so I'll forgive you, but next time just post in Gabe's topic, rather than making a new one. If you want to lock this topic so that nobody can post in it, click on "message detail" under your original post, and scroll down until you see a button that says "lock this topic".
*Insert 25 wit here*

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#4
he fights just like me

User Info: FaLc0niZWaSTeD

FaLc0niZWaSTeD
3 years ago#5
When did the infant newf**s secure the right to pass judgement on players vastly better than them?

Also, good job. You spelled KittyScrub's clan name correctly.

BO5S all dayz br000-
C2: 2624-4172-0821

User Info: dacheatcode

dacheatcode
3 years ago#6
^sounds like someone had some extra time and decided to visit fortune over the summer.
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#7
LigersRule posted...
You're new, so I'll forgive you, but next time just post in Gabe's topic, rather than making a new one. If you want to lock this topic so that nobody can post in it, click on "message detail" under your original post, and scroll down until you see a button that says "lock this topic".

Haha, Lig.

Never fail to make me chuckle.
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. BO5S^Brennan

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived