The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Your thoughts: Conduit/Ninja Turtles crossover (Conduit 2 spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Your thoughts: Conduit/Ninja Turtles crossover (Conduit 2 spoilers)
3 years ago#1
So you know how you may have found that "secret of the ooze" achievement in a random sewer location in Con2? Well, what if it was more than just a humorous easter egg? What if the Turtles actually existed in the Con2 universe?

Would you want them to make an appearance in a Conduit game? Should they be playable? Is the idea too insane to grasp?

Post away...
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#2
It would take a dump on the series.Therefore making it retarted.Also, it's like handing starwars to disney, so no.
BVB ARMY!\m/
3 years ago#3
LeThA169 posted...
It would take a dump on the series.Therefore making it retarted.Also, it's like handing starwars to disney, so no.

Story wise, I think Con2 already did that, so wth, might as well throw in some turtles...
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#4
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are already in C2. I guess you missed that Easter Egg...
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
3 years ago#5
-HC-P4G posted...
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are already in C2. I guess you missed that Easter Egg...

Read OP
3 years ago#6
I meant the actual Ninja Turtles. Was joke.
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
3 years ago#7
-HC-P4G posted...
I meant the actual Ninja Turtles. Was joke.

Ah, over my head :/
3 years ago#8
Guys... I also dont think you're realizing the possible awesomeness of playing as Ninja Turtle in multiplayer. Just sayin.
3 years ago#9
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Guys... I also dont think you're realizing the possible awesomeness of playing as Ninja Turtle in multiplayer. Just sayin.

Seriously.

I mean, we could throw shells everywhere like Mario.
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
3 years ago#10
xXAISPXx posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Seriously.

I mean, we could throw shells everywhere like Mario.

And lets not forget hiding in the shells themselves. Thats like explosive focus to the tenth power.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Your thoughts: Conduit/Ninja Turtles crossover (Conduit 2 spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived