The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Your thoughts: Conduit/Ninja Turtles crossover (Conduit 2 spoilers)

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/14/2013 12:34:38 PM
So you know how you may have found that "secret of the ooze" achievement in a random sewer location in Con2? Well, what if it was more than just a humorous easter egg? What if the Turtles actually existed in the Con2 universe?

Would you want them to make an appearance in a Conduit game? Should they be playable? Is the idea too insane to grasp?

Post away...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2LeThA169Posted 8/14/2013 1:38:09 PM
It would take a dump on the series.Therefore making it retarted.Also, it's like handing starwars to disney, so no.
---
BVB ARMY!\m/
#3PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 2:06:59 PM
LeThA169 posted...
It would take a dump on the series.Therefore making it retarted.Also, it's like handing starwars to disney, so no.

Story wise, I think Con2 already did that, so wth, might as well throw in some turtles...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#4-HC-P4GPosted 8/14/2013 2:14:59 PM
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are already in C2. I guess you missed that Easter Egg...
---
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
#5PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 2:16:01 PM
-HC-P4G posted...
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are already in C2. I guess you missed that Easter Egg...

Read OP
---
#6-HC-P4GPosted 8/14/2013 2:32:56 PM
I meant the actual Ninja Turtles. Was joke.
---
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
#7PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 2:51:26 PM
-HC-P4G posted...
I meant the actual Ninja Turtles. Was joke.

Ah, over my head :/
---
#8PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 6:32:12 PM
Guys... I also dont think you're realizing the possible awesomeness of playing as Ninja Turtle in multiplayer. Just sayin.
---
#9xXAISPXxPosted 8/14/2013 7:08:00 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Guys... I also dont think you're realizing the possible awesomeness of playing as Ninja Turtle in multiplayer. Just sayin.

Seriously.

I mean, we could throw shells everywhere like Mario.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#10PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 7:14:52 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Seriously.

I mean, we could throw shells everywhere like Mario.

And lets not forget hiding in the shells themselves. Thats like explosive focus to the tenth power.
---