If a Conduit 3 get's made, now is the time to do it.

#31games1256Posted 8/16/2013 9:29:06 AM
jasonrk7b posted...
LigersRule posted...
I knew you would show up. I'm starting to be pretty sure you're an alt...

It's weird, like he's obsessed with the game

I believe he has an account over at IGN, on which he's made about 5 posts, all of them about this game.

I'm not obsessed with the game, I just find it funny that some people still expect a Conduit 3. I also find it funny that some people of this board expect Conduit 3 to come out next year even with HVS not working on Conduit 3 yet and no news of a Conduit 3.
#32Hu1kSmAshPosted 8/16/2013 9:38:28 AM
games1256 posted...
jasonrk7b posted...
LigersRule posted...

I believe he has an account over at IGN, on which he's made about 5 posts, all of them about this game.

I'm not obsessed with the game, I just find it funny that some people still expect a Conduit 3. I also find it funny that some people of this board expect Conduit 3 to come out next year even with HVS not working on Conduit 3 yet and no news of a Conduit 3.

You've been obsessed with people expecting a Conduit 3. I see no humor in that.

What's humorous is that you probably haven't even played both games of the series series entirely yet.

If you are Michael Murdock...get out.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#33games1256Posted 8/16/2013 9:58:04 AM
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
games1256 posted...
jasonrk7b posted...
LigersRule posted...

You've been obsessed with people expecting a Conduit 3. I see no humor in that.

What's humorous is that you probably haven't even played both games of the series series entirely yet.

If you are Michael Murdock...get out.

No I am not obsessed I do not spend much time on only posting here since I can post between online matches and while watching tv. I just don't get how people still expect a Conduit 3 even expecting it to come out as soon as next year. What does it matter if I play both Conduit games in their entirely yet?
#34B05S_BrennanPosted 8/17/2013 12:29:49 PM
TheOmegaFalcon posted...
The f***'s that supposed to mean? "Free"?

The player usually has a lot of options open to them, which becomes even more interesting when paired with the emergent gameplay. All the Halos did this, but I feel it was best in 4, mostly because the physics are better in it.

Plus, you could start with a precision weapon if the game mode wasn't awful. I.E., MLG in both Reach and 3. Pretty sure Social Slayer and Doubles from their respective games had them too, but also had bulls*** like Team Rockets and AR starts.

I said I liked picking my precision weapon, not just having one. But as long as I do have one, I'm relatively happy, I just prefer being able to pick.

There is nothing in H4 that wasn't done better in previous installments.

Opinion.

And it shows, considering that H4's player numbers have dropped.

That's like saying Call of Duty is good because it always has great sales.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#35B05S_BrennanPosted 8/17/2013 12:31:00 PM
LigersRule posted...
Tribes is basically Halo + Extreme Speed, jet packs, giant maps, and railguns.

From what I've seen of Tribes before, it's more like Unreal Tournament.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#36FF5_PoisonPosted 8/17/2013 12:43:50 PM
games1256 posted...

From the ports I would think they would get a one time payment. It just makes the most sense for the publisher.

But that doesn't make any sense at all for the developer.
---
Con2 FC 4427- 8762-1544
#37games1256Posted 8/17/2013 12:52:23 PM
FF5_Poison posted...
games1256 posted...

From the ports I would think they would get a one time payment. It just makes the most sense for the publisher.

The developer in this case HVS does not always get the best deal since the publisher can give the contract work to some other development team.
#38Falcon_TryhardPosted 8/17/2013 1:01:59 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
TheOmegaFalcon posted...
The f***'s that supposed to mean? "Free"?

The player usually has a lot of options open to them, which becomes even more interesting when paired with the emergent gameplay. All the Halos did this, but I feel it was best in 4, mostly because the physics are better in it.

Plus, you could start with a precision weapon if the game mode wasn't awful. I.E., MLG in both Reach and 3. Pretty sure Social Slayer and Doubles from their respective games had them too, but also had bulls*** like Team Rockets and AR starts.

I said I liked picking my precision weapon, not just having one. But as long as I do have one, I'm relatively happy, I just prefer being able to pick.

There is nothing in H4 that wasn't done better in previous installments.

Opinion.

And it shows, considering that H4's player numbers have dropped.

That's like saying Call of Duty is good because it always has great sales.

More options? I hope you aren't talking AAs, upgrades, or any other element of the s***ty loadout system. They ruined Halo.

The mechanics in H4 were objectively horrible. No descoping, sprinting, and some of the AAs f***ing up the entire flow of the maps.

Call my statements opinion, but they're the opinions of many. Halo in general is on the wrong track. They're annhilating everything that made the series competitive (and actually playable) and replacing them with COD features in an attempt to draw in that repugnant audience. What it really did was create a two-headed mutant that deserves to be killed. All 343 has done is made the game a diarrheal mess strategically thanks to weapon drops and the aforementioned movement abilities.

Lastly, Halo is dying because the game is an ugly piece of s***. Inb4 "DAT'S UR OPINION BIRD TURD". CoD is also a piece of s***, but a polished one. It has problems, but the games are attractive and well put-together. Despite a horrible netcode, the game has stayed true to what made it popular. CoD still rakes in good sales, though they have formidable competition in BF now. They have a working formula, and though it gets more ludicrous with each entry, it works and works well.

Halo used to be about map control, communication, solid aim, and awareness. To put it politely, it is now f***ing chaos thanks to whiny casuals who don't want games to require skill.
#39FF5_PoisonPosted 8/17/2013 1:27:25 PM
games1256 posted...
FF5_Poison posted...
games1256 posted...

The developer in this case HVS does not always get the best deal since the publisher can give the contract work to some other development team.

I don't think that's how it works.
If HVS wasn't going to make money on it, they would not have taken the job.
---
Con2 FC 4427- 8762-1544
#40games1256Posted 8/17/2013 1:44:29 PM
FF5_Poison posted...
games1256 posted...
FF5_Poison posted...
games1256 posted...

I don't think that's how it works.
If HVS wasn't going to make money on it, they would not have taken the job.

Not getting the best deal does not mean they did not make money. The publisher just holds more power since they give the work.