The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Did anyone notice...?

#1GalaskyPosted 8/15/2013 10:47:31 AM(edited)
The Carbonizer gets rid of Radiation Grenades when they've been thrown to any solid object? The Carbonizor is now a death laser that extinguishes Radiation grenades =D
~Credit to Drago for this amazing find
---
Currently playing as SHADQW - C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
[D-S]*SHADQW FC: 4642-5304-9131 and Oblivion.
#2PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/15/2013 10:52:03 AM
I did not know this. Weird, wild stuff
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#3old_man_mossyPosted 8/15/2013 11:05:00 AM
Cool, its like a fire extinguisher that can make toast and melt people's faces!

As goofy as this sounds I call upon the Lost Cause Lab to find out what happens to enemy RD users when you crotch shot their sit squat over their RD grenades.

Does it act the same as a normal plasma grenade?

Can you bust the health bubble?
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#4_SignalPosted 8/15/2013 12:00:38 PM(edited)
I'm pretty sure that the Carby can also save you from a rad that you've been stuck with, if you have the right perks and fire it immediately.

LC definitely knows the answer to these questions... they came up once before, but they were mum about it back then.

We need to play with it ourselves. I just don't like the carby that much, so I never worried about figuring it out.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#5xXAISPXxPosted 8/15/2013 12:03:43 PM
Galasky posted...
The Carbonizer gets rid of Radiation Grenades when they've been thrown to any solid object? The Carbonizor is now a death laser that extinguishes Radiation grenades =D

I knew that already. Valkiria had a video on that, so I use the Carby with Reverse Damage users.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#6_SignalPosted 8/15/2013 12:05:54 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Galasky posted...

I knew that already. Valkiria had a video on that, so I use the Carby with Reverse Damage users.

If it's not too much trouble, can you post a link to that video?
---
#7hc-valkiriaPosted 8/15/2013 12:08:15 PM
i found this out a year ago. it can save your teammates if they got hit with a rad and can extinguish others. but no, it doesn't save yourself from a rad.
#8xXAISPXxPosted 8/15/2013 12:10:07 PM
_Signal posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Galasky posted...

I'll try my best.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#9hc-valkiriaPosted 8/15/2013 12:10:20 PM
_Signal posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Galasky posted...

i didn't make an official video for it cuz i only typed it in the description of one of my vids. however, i might make one and post it to the conduit 2 hub.
#10_SignalPosted 8/15/2013 12:29:12 PM
Interesting. Thanks Val.

Do you need any specific perks for it to work like that?

Do you guys think this is kind of a glitch, or that the weapon was designed to function that way?

I wonder why Jaye never used it with his RD loadout. It seems like the perfect support weapon in that situation. Maybe it's better to be mobile.

Nice thing about the Carby... not a high rate of fire trigger squeezing weapon.

Now if I could just figure out how to walk around.

Also, I don't know if I ever told you Val, it's nice to see you here. I know you've been around for a while, but we've played so much, It's just nice to get to meet you.
---