Did anyone notice...?

#11xXAISPXxPosted 8/15/2013 1:29:47 PM
Yeah, I couldn't find the video.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#12xXAISPXxPosted 8/15/2013 1:34:12 PM
_Signal posted...
Interesting. Thanks Val.

Do you need any specific perks for it to work like that?

Do you guys think this is kind of a glitch, or that the weapon was designed to function that way?

I wonder why Jaye never used it with his RD loadout. It seems like the perfect support weapon in that situation. Maybe it's better to be mobile.

Nice thing about the Carby... not a high rate of fire trigger squeezing weapon.

Now if I could just figure out how to walk around.

Also, I don't know if I ever told you Val, it's nice to see you here. I know you've been around for a while, but we've played so much, It's just nice to get to meet you.

I honestly think it's an Easter egg, so radiation grenades can be countered. It could be a glitch.

No, Signal, you don't need any specific perks for it to do that. I use both the perkless Carbonizer and perked Carbonizer and it works the same way.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#13_SignalPosted 8/15/2013 1:36:17 PM
Cool.

Thank you both for sharing.

*goes to play with Carby

*which end do I point away?

GAAAHH!
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#14hc-valkiriaPosted 8/15/2013 3:04:08 PM
_Signal posted...
Interesting. Thanks Val.

Do you guys think this is kind of a glitch, or that the weapon was designed to function that way?

I wonder why Jaye never used it with his RD loadout. It seems like the perfect support weapon in that situation. Maybe it's better to be mobile.

Also, I don't know if I ever told you Val, it's nice to see you here. I know you've been around for a while, but we've played so much, It's just nice to get to meet you.

no, it's not a glitch. it's really legit. you don't need perks. he never used it probably cuz it's not a very well known thing since nobody bothers firing at rad grenades lol. thanks for welcoming me!
#15hc-valkiriaPosted 8/15/2013 3:05:11 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
_Signal posted...
Interesting. Thanks Val.

I honestly think it's an Easter egg, so radiation grenades can be countered. It could be a glitch.

No, Signal, you don't need any specific perks for it to do that. I use both the perkless Carbonizer and perked Carbonizer and it works the same way.

nope its not a glitch
#16_SignalPosted 8/16/2013 1:52:26 PM(edited)
Maybe I did this wrong last night, but I tried it a couple of times, and while it did appear extinguish the grenade on my screen, a team-mate standing nearby was still killed by the grenade.

Have you actually rendered the grenade inert with this method, or do you think it only disappears from your screen?

Did you do this with alt fire?
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#17Hu1kSmAshPosted 8/16/2013 2:18:15 PM
_Signal posted...
Maybe I did this wrong last night, but I tried it a couple of times, and while it did appear extinguish the grenade on my screen, a team-mate standing nearby was still killed by the grenade.

Have you actually rendered the grenade inert with this method, or do you think it only disappears from your screen?

Did you do this with alt fire?

I noticed the same, it was extinguished, but it keeps doing its damage. There's no point to it if I doesnt fully extinguish, therefore having to make it just a graphics glitch.

Note that radiation grenades still do damage for about 2 seconds after burning out.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#18CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/16/2013 2:19:25 PM
Now I can counter the OP Reverse Damage. EXCITING TIMES NOW. :DDDD
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#19CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/16/2013 2:20:33 PM
Also, this is gonna be a topic for C2 Guides for real. :)
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#20Toho2Posted 8/16/2013 4:10:04 PM
Solar death ray for ya.
---
-God have mercy on America.-