was the fps crippling lag that comes from full multiplayer games always present

#1dacheatcodePosted 8/15/2013 11:17:45 AM
for some reason i dont remember that being a feature of this game when it first came out when there were full lobbies all the time.

am i just imagining this different or something
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
#2xXAISPXxPosted 8/15/2013 11:20:03 AM
I don't think I've ever had as much frame rate lag as I do now than before.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#3xXAISPXxPosted 8/15/2013 11:20:23 AM
If that makes sense...
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#4_SignalPosted 8/15/2013 11:21:01 AM
It does seem a little worse to me now.

But that's something else that's weird. The game lobby always seems fuller now than two years ago. Maybe that's because everyone just goes to BTGB, and there aren't enough people online to have more than one or two lobbies. I dunno.

But yeah, it does seem somewhat worse to me.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#5xXAISPXxPosted 8/15/2013 11:28:05 AM
_Signal posted...
It does seem a little worse to me now.

But that's something else that's weird. The game lobby always seems fuller now than two years ago. Maybe that's because everyone just goes to BTGB, and there aren't enough people online to have more than one or two lobbies. I dunno.

But yeah, it does seem somewhat worse to me.

I think that's the case. Everyone is going to BTGB making every lobby in it lag like crazy. It's hard to join less full games when most of them are about filled up.

The Conduit's multiplayer is actually quite populated. I can even find a game in regional, I think. In fact, I went online TCon today and had a full lobby in WW Team Reaper.
---