What are your thought on Bunny Hopping?

#21Hu1kSmAshPosted 8/16/2013 12:51:56 PM
-HC-P4G posted...
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
_Signal posted...
TheOmegaFalcon posted...
-HC-P4G posted...
You know what's more annoying than bunny hopping? Stealth/AR-C.

You know what takes more skill than bunnyhopping? Stealth/AR-C.

LOL, more skill than I have.

I find the AR-C to be really tough. It's the total opposite of OHKO.

I'm not a stealth guy, but I use the ARC when I need to (runs out of ammo, etc).

It does taj more skill, though. Bunny hopping requires no skill at all...

I know the AR-C sucks as a gun. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about running around unable to be detected other than by hearing the footsteps. I'm talking about the backstab machine part. That requires no skill. Bunnyhopping, your guns are much less accurate and you still have to aim. Not saying it's not a cheap tactic, it is. Bunny hoppers can be seen and locked onto though.

Backstabs are cheap, agreed. I can't do backstabs with the ARC very well, so I just use the gun itself, which is helpful.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#22dacheatcodePosted 8/16/2013 1:21:52 PM
I know the AR-C sucks as a gun. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about running around unable to be detected other than by hearing the footsteps. I'm talking about the backstab machine part. That requires no skill. Bunnyhopping, your guns are much less accurate and you still have to aim. Not saying it's not a cheap tactic, it is. Bunny hoppers can be seen and locked onto though.

That's the first time I've ever heard of anyone complaining about the ARC. All you have to do to counter it is not camp in the same place and listen to the loud sound of the cloaking.

I can't wait for someone to complain about the aegis because they don't know how to melee.
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
#23hc-valkiriaPosted 8/16/2013 3:26:14 PM
_Signal posted...
It decreases both your rate of fire and accuracy, while also annoying the people you play with.

I did it out of reflex when I first started playing, but after coming here and seeing how everyone felt about it, I managed to break the habit.

Depends on how u use it. If u jump at the right rate, accuracy won't be affected much.
#24hc-valkiriaPosted 8/16/2013 3:28:21 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Last time I went to the theater, a man dressed as a cat sat on my lap.

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!

Lol for once gabe isn't the random one
#25PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/16/2013 3:29:58 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Last time I went to the theater, a man dressed as a cat sat on my lap.

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!

Lol for once gabe isn't the random one

I wanna be a werewolf that does peoples taxes
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#26Toho2Posted 8/16/2013 4:24:55 PM
-HC-P4G posted...
That's if you're trying to use it like a gun, which, by the way, no one does.

I do!
---
-God have mercy on America.-
#27Toho2Posted 8/16/2013 4:28:47 PM
Bunny hopping isn't too big an issue since most people do it either with the Scar or Hive. It's something that can be countered easily, if you've got the right guns. Since I find myself doing it a lot (out of reflex and using lower damage guns) it's a tactic that should be removed or fixed in C3.
---
-God have mercy on America.-
#28Hu1kSmAshPosted 8/16/2013 4:32:49 PM
Toho2 posted...
-HC-P4G posted...
That's if you're trying to use it like a gun, which, by the way, no one does.

I do!

---