I just wanna have fun

#11hc-valkiriaPosted 8/16/2013 3:20:51 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
I don't think most new players really mind when you beat them.

This was my first online FPS, and I was playing with the Classic Controller Pro when I started playing. I didn't really care about my KDR, I just had fun. Cold_Night was one of the first people I played, and I don't think I even realized how hard I got beaten. I do remember thinking he was good though, and I respected him for that and sent him a rival request, which he accepted.

As I got better, I got more competitive and did start caring more about winning and losing, but I think most new guys handle losing better than most vets.

Yea I agree. Plus, a noob shouldn't expect to be good on the first try. If anything I think it will encourage them to play more. Btw ggs last night. Lol I finally broke the tie streak we had. But man the lag was so horrible on me. Iy made it impossible for me to aim well
#12Hu1kSmAshPosted 8/16/2013 3:26:29 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...

This was my first online FPS, and I was playing with the Classic Controller Pro when I started playing. I didn't really care about my KDR, I just had fun. Cold_Night was one of the first people I played, and I don't think I even realized how hard I got beaten. I do remember thinking he was good though, and I respected him for that and sent him a rival request, which he accepted.

As I got better, I got more competitive and did start caring more about winning and losing, but I think most new guys handle losing better than most vets.

KKK_BOO was the first person I have ever had any kind if relationship ever in the Conduit series. In The Conduit, I would get so mad at him for killing me, but I was like Falcon's age or a little older.

I saw him in Conduit 2, too, and I was so amazed to see him in both games online. I remember I had melee'd him several times to say hello. I rivaled him and he rivaled me back.

How long have you been playing, Brennan?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#13PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/16/2013 3:28:23 PM
I just wanna have fun too. Know what would be super fun???

Conduit 3
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#14Hu1kSmAshPosted 8/16/2013 3:30:50 PM
-HC-P4G posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

This was my first online FPS, and I was playing with the Classic Controller Pro when I started playing. I didn't really care about my KDR, I just had fun.

Actually that's exactly the same here, except I played TCon first for a little while.

I also remember choosing between TCon or Conduit 2 back in June.
---
#15B05S_BrennanPosted 8/17/2013 8:41:04 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Yea I agree. Plus, a noob shouldn't expect to be good on the first try. If anything I think it will encourage them to play more. Btw ggs last night. Lol I finally broke the tie streak we had. But man the lag was so horrible on me. Iy made it impossible for me to aim well

GGs, the lag was bad indeed. My framerate would drop whenever I got near someone who was moving a lot.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#16B05S_BrennanPosted 8/17/2013 8:42:11 AM
Hu1kSmAsh posted...

Close to two years.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#17Hu1kSmAshPosted 8/17/2013 9:32:48 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Hu1kSmAsh posted...

Close to two years.

So we're about the same, I think.
---
#18Falcon_TryhardPosted 8/17/2013 10:21:02 AM
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

KKK_BOO was the first person I have ever had any kind if relationship ever in the Conduit series. In The Conduit, I would get so mad at him for killing me, but I was like Falcon's age or a little older.

I saw him in Conduit 2, too, and I was so amazed to see him in both games online. I remember I had melee'd him several times to say hello. I rivaled him and he rivaled me back.

Some middle-schooler is talking to me about age?

LMAO.

do u even lift?
#19Hu1kSmAshPosted 8/17/2013 10:35:47 AM
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Some middle-schooler is talking to me about age?

LMAO.

do u even lift?

It's funny because I am actually going to be a sophomore; I started early. I don't care whether you believe me or not, but the Internet doesn't dictate who I am, and you won't offend me.

As for lifting, school hasn't started yet, and I start getting active during that season. I'm more worried about my mental state, however. So should you.
---
#20Hu1kSmAshPosted 8/17/2013 10:38:25 AM
That is all I will say to prevent any further mess...
---