I just wanna have fun

#21HungoverHero777Posted 8/17/2013 5:57:42 PM
I proudly admit that I go Overkill whenever I can. Unless it's just a "mess-around" private match or something, I play to win.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#22HC-GabePosted 8/18/2013 8:35:42 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
I proudly admit that I go Overkill whenever I can. Unless it's just a "mess-around" private match or something, I play to win.

I know. Whenever I try to be nice to you you kill me :(
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #1: XG4Legend
Since 8/18/2013
#23CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/19/2013 1:08:24 AM
I do not enjoy it when people aren't putting in a full effort.

Like, I do enjoy and encourage people to stop for a second when they seem to be causing a lot of overkill, particularly when the lobbies are small and its 2V2 or less, because sometime its just a matter of momentum.

But when somebody is just sandbagging the whole match, thats just the worst.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#24xXAISPXxPosted 8/19/2013 5:34:10 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
I do not enjoy it when people aren't putting in a full effort.

Like, I do enjoy and encourage people to stop for a second when they seem to be causing a lot of overkill, particularly when the lobbies are small and its 2V2 or less, because sometime its just a matter of momentum.

But when somebody is just sandbagging the whole match, thats just the worst.

I enjoy messing around. It does get annoying when you have to not kill one person in the entire pubs, though.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye