Why do You Think the AEGIS Device Sucks?

#21Hu1kSmAshPosted 8/18/2013 5:11:17 AM
Darcsen8 posted...
You do know that you only need 1-4 bullets from a weapon (depending which one) to One-Shot people <_< If you're trying to catch a full shield to kill or using the standard bullets, then you're doing it wrong... And then you will have a bad time.
The Aegis Device is awesome! It is totally visible when people don't know how to fight you since they are not used to it. They will Always go through the 3 phases of "ignorance" when fighting agains a Aegis Device User :P

Sure, the Aegis Device has a lot of flaws but does it suck? Hell no! It's awesome :D

This.

The caught bullets actually do quite some damage.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#22Ventus2aPosted 8/18/2013 8:30:02 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
I think it sucks because the shield where it catches things is too weak in terms of the speed it sends them back and the strength of it.

Also, the shots it fires is too slow, plus too weak as well, and it makes killing with this weapon very hard to do.

What are you reasons, I want to know.

~Cmo

I love the AEGIS! Players carrying it at sitting ducks and you can see then coming around corners with the glow. So nice of them to post a neon sign that says "kill me now". ;-p.
---
Ventus. Conduit FC 4899-6416-2462
#23CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 9:55:47 AM
Lol, all these comments.

Well, each to their own I guess.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#24xXAISPXxPosted 8/18/2013 10:33:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25xXAISPXxPosted 8/18/2013 10:37:40 AM
Mindesyn posted...
Aegis can be super effective if you have a support player leading the charge, its only weakness is Hive Cannon and Radiation grenades.

Any kind of grenade will do, frags being less accountable. Stealth is also another weakness, but you need to be smart with it.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#26xXAISPXxPosted 8/18/2013 10:38:06 AM
Symphonia46 posted...
nightfire0013 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
nightfire0013 posted...
It doesn't.

It does.

But... D:

It rocks.

It steels.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#27-HC-P4GPosted 8/18/2013 10:54:13 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
nightfire0013 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
nightfire0013 posted...
It doesn't.

It does.

But... D:

It rocks.

It steels.

You guys have it all wrong, it is stone and iron. There is no such thing as a diamond Aegis though, and you can't enchant it either.
---
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
#28Toho2Posted 8/18/2013 11:08:36 AM
If someone posts a video using it, and gets a kill fest or higher kill streak, I'll stop saying it's crap. But the bullet speed, shots fired back, and shield are too weak and slow. Someone get a ROT and post a video on it!!
---
-God have mercy on America.-
#29FF5_PoisonPosted 8/18/2013 11:11:13 AM
I don't think its very good, even if it can be learned to be effective.
But I think its better than the eclipse in 1 vs 1 matches.
---
Con2 FC 4427- 8762-1544
#30CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 11:47:41 AM
FF5_Poison posted...
I don't think its very good, even if it can be learned to be effective.
But I think its better than the eclipse in 1 vs 1 matches.

AR-C Eclipse in 1 v 1s isn't bad, but its certainly bette when there are more than two players on the other team.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU