Why do You Think the AEGIS Device Sucks?

#31Hawke0Posted 8/18/2013 3:17:40 PM
I use the Aegis Device a lot, and all that it needs is a buff against the Hive Cannon, near-instant return speed, and a slightly larger return shot size. Throw in a built in speed boost (slightly faster than the USP) and it would be perfect.
---
"Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP
The One and Only True Mr.Ford
#32xXAISPXxPosted 8/18/2013 4:54:44 PM
The only reason why it sucks is because of the combination of load outs we have that primarily consist of explosives nowadays.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#33xXAISPXxPosted 8/18/2013 4:57:41 PM
Toho2 posted...
If someone posts a video using it, and gets a kill fest or higher kill streak, I'll stop saying it's crap. But the bullet speed, shots fired back, and shield are too weak and slow. Someone get a ROT and post a video on it!!

I got a Kill City with it perk-less, until the match ended. Brennan got a RoT with it, perk-less too.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#34Toho2Posted 8/18/2013 7:09:07 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
I got a Kill City with it perk-less, until the match ended. Brennan got a RoT with it, perk-less too.

How?! Did you use it defensively? Locking down a control point?
---
-God have mercy on America.-
#35CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/18/2013 7:14:46 PM
Toho2 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Pubs, thats how.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#36xXAISPXxPosted 8/18/2013 7:49:52 PM
Toho2 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

I got it twice, actually. I was in Precipice, and I got it in a 1 v 1...
---
#37xXAISPXxPosted 8/18/2013 7:50:39 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Toho2 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Pubs, thats how.

I know my router is made of hairs, but don't complain about it all the time.
---
#38-HC-P4GPosted 8/18/2013 7:56:27 PM
Derpy got a perkless RoT with it. I was there.
---
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
#39xXAISPXxPosted 8/18/2013 8:04:28 PM
-HC-P4G posted...
Derpy got a perkless RoT with it. I was there.

I know Derpy did too, yes.
---
#40dacheatcodePosted 8/18/2013 9:22:30 PM
aegis device rocks man

all you gotta do is put some reverse damage on it and then the other team cant kill you so they kinda just stand around.
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.