heads up

#1hc-valkiriaPosted 8/17/2013 5:21:17 PM
If u see me tonight using the carbonizer and "hacking", please note that I am only trying out a glitch I learned. Also for future reference, I will never hack so please don't consider me a hacker if I am just messing around with glitches
#2B05S_BrennanPosted 8/17/2013 5:31:43 PM
Just do a private match or try it offline.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#3hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 6:08:21 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...

i would but there are barely any private matches out there and it doesn't work offline.
#4Hu1kSmAshPosted 8/17/2013 7:52:59 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
If u see me tonight using the carbonizer and "hacking", please note that I am only trying out a glitch I learned. Also for future reference, I will never hack so please don't consider me a hacker if I am just messing around with glitches

---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#5hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 8:54:54 PM
ok ive had my fun. back to playing without glitches
#6LeThA169Posted 8/18/2013 2:59:05 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...

Lel
Bos brenen haets glichs
---
BVB ARMY!\m/
#7HC-GabePosted 8/18/2013 8:46:48 AM
hc-valkiria posted...

You used the glitch in battle. That is not ok.
---
Haters gonna hate. Waiters gonna wait. Gators gonna gate. Fainters gonna faint. Makers gonna make. Plates gonna plate. Nates gonna Nate/Kates gonna Kate.
#8hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 9:20:29 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

first of all, it has never been officially discussed if the glitches are worth banning. second, it was a one time thing. third, it wasn't even an official match. fourth, everyone messes around now and then. even xg4 did the glitch and aisp sometimes likes to use the smaw. before you start whining and complaining to me again about every thing that i do or say, get your facts straight. im not the only good player that likes to have fun now and then.
#9xXAISPXxPosted 8/18/2013 9:35:17 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

first of all, it has never been officially discussed if the glitches are worth banning. second, it was a one time thing. third, it wasn't even an official match. fourth, everyone messes around now and then. even xg4 did the glitch and aisp sometimes likes to use the smaw. before you start whining and complaining to me again about every thing that i do or say, get your facts straight. im not the only good player that likes to have fun now and then.

Disclaimer: I only use the SMAW if provoked.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#10hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 10:20:27 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Disclaimer: I only use the SMAW if provoked.

ooh how about we do a smaw private battle?