heads up

#11kastasticPosted 8/18/2013 3:17:13 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Disclaimer: I only use the SMAW if provoked.

ooh how about we do a smaw private battle?

@AISP.....I believe you are being provoked.
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#12Toho2Posted 8/18/2013 3:57:31 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Disclaimer: I only use the SMAW if provoked.

By my Hive Cannon. :p Although, my Hive probably is worst than the Smaw.
---
-God have mercy on America.-
#13HC-GabePosted 8/18/2013 5:40:02 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
If u see me tonight using the carbonizer and "hacking", please note that I am only trying out a glitch I learned. Also for future reference, I will never hack so please don't consider me a hacker if I am just messing around with glitches

You used the glitch in battle. That is not ok.

first of all, it has never been officially discussed if the glitches are worth banning. second, it was a one time thing. third, it wasn't even an official match. fourth, everyone messes around now and then. even xg4 did the glitch and aisp sometimes likes to use the smaw. before you start whining and complaining to me again about every thing that i do or say, get your facts straight. im not the only good player that likes to have fun now and then.

Ok 1 Whats this about BANNING glitches? That is immposible 2 The people who use glitches in public matches dont use it to fight. You openly used it in combat for consecutive matches 3 It doesnt matter if someone else does it, nor if they are good or not, it is still wrong to take full advantage of it during fully open combat.
The point iis that you used it in an irrisonsible way in public, and in combat. There are ettiquete ways to use test out glitches, even in public. That is not what you did. If you disagree with me in any way, Im fine with it. I am simply stating an opinion that could possibly help you in future situations where you test out glitches in public
---
Haters gonna hate. Waiters gonna wait. Gators gonna gate. Fainters gonna faint. Makers gonna make. Plates gonna plate. Nates gonna Nate/Kates gonna Kate.
#14drophyghostPosted 8/18/2013 6:05:16 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
If u see me tonight using the carbonizer and "hacking", please note that I am only trying out a glitch I learned. Also for future reference, I will never hack so please don't consider me a hacker if I am just messing around with glitches

first of all, it has never been officially discussed if the glitches are worth banning. second, it was a one time thing. third, it wasn't even an official match. fourth, everyone messes around now and then. even xg4 did the glitch and aisp sometimes likes to use the smaw. before you start whining and complaining to me again about every thing that i do or say, get your facts straight. im not the only good player that likes to have fun now and then.

Ok 1 Whats this about BANNING glitches? That is immposible 2 The people who use glitches in public matches dont use it to fight. You openly used it in combat for consecutive matches 3 It doesnt matter if someone else does it, nor if they are good or not, it is still wrong to take full advantage of it during fully open combat.
The point iis that you used it in an irrisonsible way in public, and in combat. There are ettiquete ways to use test out glitches, even in public. That is not what you did. If you disagree with me in any way, Im fine with it. I am simply stating an opinion that could possibly help you in future situations where you test out glitches in public

I must agree with Gabe this time.
Could you shoot at the sky (or RD rads) next time?
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#15xXAISPXxPosted 8/18/2013 6:19:59 PM
kastastic posted...

@AISP.....I believe you are being provoked.

I'm not using the SMAW, so I am not provoked now aren't I?
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#16xXAISPXxPosted 8/18/2013 6:21:43 PM(edited)
Also, I'm embracing for impact on this topic.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#17kastasticPosted 8/18/2013 7:20:59 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Also, I'm embracing for impact on this topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_S5cXbXe-4
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#18hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 8:47:55 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

yes it is possible. its just as possible as setting restrictions in clan battles. and like i have said many times before, it was a one time thing. and if you are trying to bring out responsibility, then i could say the same about you using our hc practice match as one of your party matches. my point is that it was a one time thing. plus, when i did use it, i barely killed anyone with it. and it is a fact that people use glitches in public matches. i saw many players do it, even the good ones. even if i am wrong, the fact is it was a one time thing. i didn't kill many players at all and i had no intention of using it as a competitive tactic. I apologize if i offended anyone by using glitches in a public battle. however, don't start criticizing me when there are other well known players that have done it way more than i have. i only did it once. they did it numerous times. again, my sincerest apologies to anybody that was offended by my actions.
#19HC-GabePosted 8/18/2013 9:12:47 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

yes it is possible. its just as possible as setting restrictions in clan battles. and like i have said many times before, it was a one time thing. and if you are trying to bring out responsibility, then i could say the same about you using our hc practice match as one of your party matches. my point is that it was a one time thing. plus, when i did use it, i barely killed anyone with it. and it is a fact that people use glitches in public matches. i saw many players do it, even the good ones. even if i am wrong, the fact is it was a one time thing. i didn't kill many players at all and i had no intention of using it as a competitive tactic. I apologize if i offended anyone by using glitches in a public battle. however, don't start criticizing me when there are other well known players that have done it way more than i have. i only did it once. they did it numerous times. again, my sincerest apologies to anybody that was offended by my actions.

Once again, it doesnt matter who else did it, how much they did it or how good they are. It matters that YOU did it, dont go giving me BS about how other players do blablablah. It is impossible to ban glitching or hacking because so many people do it. And about the party matches, that is comparing cheating for consecutice matches to not shooting anyone for consecutive matches. You did kill more than you think.It is a fact that people use glitches in public, but the ettiquete thing to do in public is to NOT use it in combat, but on a wall or something. It actually may be more than a 1 time thing, only time will tell.
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #1: XG4Legend
Since 8/18/2013
#20hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 10:23:27 PM
Watever. I already apologized. Get over it.