Servers down?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Servers down?
3 years ago#1
Wont let me connect online.I also checked the settings and ran a connection test.So its not my internet, any one else?
BVB ARMY!\m/
3 years ago#2
I had the same problem. Nintendo's servers are a little messed up.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#3
I just battled boss brennan and he was teleporting and running MEGA FAST around the map. There were only 3 people in the game. Either it was laggy as hell or he was cheating.
Hi, my user ID is Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Wepwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC.
3 years ago#4
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
I just battled boss brennan and he was teleporting and running MEGA FAST around the map. There were only 3 people in the game. Either it was laggy as hell or he was cheating.

It was laggy as hell then.
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
3 years ago#5
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Now now, don't be silly.

It was probably both.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
3 years ago#6
-HC-P4G posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

It was laggy as hell then.
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Servers down?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived