Possible hacker? + GGs XG4, AISP, Lolx, Play4God, etc.

#31kastasticPosted 8/19/2013 12:30:02 PM
kastastic posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
In before someone says ^^^^ is my alt. it's not. I don't do alts, don't YouTube, fake my death, pretend to be a family, or hack.

Just the fact that you posted this proves you still care what I say...lmao :)

Also...every post I read from Mossy I realize he.....well lets just leave it there.

Seriously...pretend to be a family.< Proves you talk out your butt.
Most have heard or talked with my oldest Tytar.
We even did a clan battle with LC...Our entire family. Duh!

And as far as fake your own death....you would not be intelligent enough to pull it off :)
Tevas R.I.P.
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#32KustusticPosted 8/19/2013 12:39:52 PM
its okay I have a fake family too
#33CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/19/2013 3:07:06 PM
I'd just like everybody here to know...

You are all my fake family!

:)
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#34The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/19/2013 3:37:28 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

ME TOO?!?! 8D
---
Hi, my user ID is Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Wepwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC.
#35old_man_mossyPosted 8/19/2013 3:55:39 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Yeah...but you have to claim to be a clan made up of a real family (faking) for it to be considered real, lol...least that's what my PM's are telling me.

Evidently, any time you clan war its 'proof' its all your inner family, not a group of friends that share things in common...like hacking!

Lol, so glad I didn't bother to unblock Tevas and his blah blah blah logic.

But even Tevas is in my net family....
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#36old_man_mossyPosted 8/19/2013 3:59:04 PM
Family's operate like an economy and we all need low skill workers; we hope "exercise" teaches them stuff, bout logic. Etc.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#37kastasticPosted 8/19/2013 4:15:34 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Yeah...but you have to claim to be a clan made up of a real family (faking) for it to be considered real, lol...least that's what my PM's are telling me.

Evidently, any time you clan war its 'proof' its all your inner family, not a group of friends that share things in common...like hacking!

Lol, so glad I didn't bother to unblock Tevas and his blah blah blah logic.

But even Tevas is in my net family....

This is obviously just a ploy to anger/upset me <whatever the tactic is....
I mean that's the best way to upset someone right....disrespect their family / make them not exist
^That is also cheap, and takes a low level individual to do.

Sure it bothers me....I even brought both my daughters downstairs to read Mossy's post that they don't exist.
When I showed my nine year old Danielle she tilted her head and said "What, I'll go on right now and kick his butt".
^I just laughed and said this m**** don't even play.

When I showed my 14yr old Samantha she laughs and says "I host private games all the time and have a mic so they know I am real."

Moral of this......

"Low Level" people disrespect someones family.

Of course I could make a video with their mics on if someone really had doubt and gave a s***.
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#38xXAISPXxPosted 8/19/2013 4:17:45 PM
Very well, I'm glad we are a family.

Now who is the mother and father?
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#39KustusticPosted 8/19/2013 4:25:41 PM
Yeah, I show my kids GameFAQs posts all the time.

I showed my 8 year old Christian Weston the post where kastastic says that im a deformed mutant hybrid combination of Moss and Liger and he kinda stared at me so then i showed my 5 year old and he kinda stared at me too but thats not the point
#40old_man_mossyPosted 8/19/2013 4:41:15 PM
Kustustic posted...
Yeah, I show my kids GameFAQs posts all the time.

I showed my 8 year old Christian Weston the post where kastastic says that im a deformed mutant hybrid combination of Moss and Liger and he kinda stared at me so then i showed my 5 year old and he kinda stared at me too but thats not the point

Lmao...well done Alt troll that made me chuckle. What's crybaby fake pant whining about now. I may just have to unblock him/her and wreck em with their own posts.

Think it needs to be done honestly because how this spouse has progressed and evolved has MANY Wtf moments

That's what made me angry...I had a prob with Tevas forgave and moved on...then he 'died' and I was sad...

Then learned by my own estimates besides common community opinion that honest sadness was a sham...much like the hacking.

Then like I said...I got made.

Moss makes cry and bed wet when he gets mad.

Tevas...and we all know that's who you are, trust me. Leave or admit what you are I allready vented on you (and that's how I operate) OR I will make this a community project and WE will discredit and end what you worked so hard to have yet still eludes you...CREDIBILITY.
---