We're the most active Wii boards

#11jasonrk7bPosted 8/19/2013 11:05:52 AM
kastastic posted...
Just an fyi.....Here is an active Wii board in PAL...Mostly French.
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-19150-38444-2-0-1-0-regardez-ca-considerez-ca-pensez-a-ca.htm

lol, someone's name there is Wiineur

Simply genius
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
#12CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/19/2013 11:50:11 AM
old_man_mossy posted...
I imagine with miiverse and all, many people with U's who play are on that board(s) I still haunt this place though because I really liked the game. Not surprised to see this place hit that top spot; by being the last option left (as this community is pretty tight)

Golden Eye really needs Skype communities though. Between it having no mic support (natively) and the lobby crash that happens if the host quits, they need a dedicated area with a way to communicate vocally.

Course I think the C2 board has a Skype community too, and its still around on faqs with much of the same members. Can't really 100% confirm this as I don't do Skype...but I do recall hearing (more than a few times)

From my very short experience with it... the Con2 Skype community seems mainly to be built around Harassing Khmer because she's a girl, and khmer putting up with it.

I dislike skype and chat communities.
People act and say things that would otherwise be completely unacceptable, even on a forum format, and I blame these chat rooms for the fragmentation of the community, most of the forum drama, and for elitism.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#13B05S_BrennanPosted 8/19/2013 12:15:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14B05S_BrennanPosted 8/19/2013 12:23:57 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
Haha U MAD BRO?

Yeah, he mad.

Also, TMac, which game is better is a matter of opinion.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#15Symphonia46Posted 8/19/2013 12:41:18 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
I imagine with miiverse and all, many people with U's who play are on that board(s) I still haunt this place though because I really liked the game. Not surprised to see this place hit that top spot; by being the last option left (as this community is pretty tight)

Golden Eye really needs Skype communities though. Between it having no mic support (natively) and the lobby crash that happens if the host quits, they need a dedicated area with a way to communicate vocally.

Course I think the C2 board has a Skype community too, and its still around on faqs with much of the same members. Can't really 100% confirm this as I don't do Skype...but I do recall hearing (more than a few times)

From my very short experience with it... the Con2 Skype community seems mainly to be built around Harassing Khmer because she's a girl, and khmer putting up with it.

People act and say things that would otherwise be completely unacceptable, even on a forum format, and I blame these chat rooms for the fragmentation of the community, most of the forum drama, and for elitism.

You don't know what Jaye, KHmer, and I were doing recently. I get it. Even the other members of the chat are friendly towards her. It's more like teasing, if KHmer didn't like it she could've been serious on making people stop. After then that "stop", that would've been harassing. It's not because she's a girl, it's because she is KHmer. A silly, friendly, and tolerable girl.

You shouldn't really say it's a Con2 chat anymore. All of us got tired of the game and we all moved to CS:GO. Remember those 2012 members who left the game? Pretty much the same, we're just keeping in contact so we can all play together more. We're staying away from this forum slightly because of the drama here, slightly. For elitism? We're all just friends who actually have Skype and like to chat with one another. For as much as I know, I suck at Conduit 2. I'll be honest here, most of the chat haven't played Conduit 2 normally for weeks or even months. I wouldn't consider us elitists, even Samu5. If it were to get the best players together, we did it wrong. I don't even consider myself one of the best back then, just a guy who knows how to play a game well. Even Samu thinks the same.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#16CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/19/2013 12:55:24 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

You don't know what Jaye, KHmer, and I were doing recently. I get it. Even the other members of the chat are friendly towards her. It's more like teasing, if KHmer didn't like it she could've been serious on making people stop. After then that "stop", that would've been harassing. It's not because she's a girl, it's because she is KHmer. A silly, friendly, and tolerable girl.

You shouldn't really say it's a Con2 chat anymore. All of us got tired of the game and we all moved to CS:GO. Remember those 2012 members who left the game? Pretty much the same, we're just keeping in contact so we can all play together more. We're staying away from this forum slightly because of the drama here, slightly. For elitism? We're all just friends who actually have Skype and like to chat with one another. For as much as I know, I suck at Conduit 2. I'll be honest here, most of the chat haven't played Conduit 2 normally for weeks or even months. I wouldn't consider us elitists, even Samu5. If it were to get the best players together, we did it wrong. I don't even consider myself one of the best back then, just a guy who knows how to play a game well. Even Samu thinks the same.

I'm speaking very generally.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#17kastasticPosted 8/19/2013 12:58:39 PM
jasonrk7b posted...
kastastic posted...
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-19150-38444-2-0-1-0-regardez-ca-considerez-ca-pensez-a-ca.htm

Simply genius

ikr.....I always get a kick out of some of the names I see in Pal.
^I do take into consideration they are British, French, German and others idk.
I think I make a video of Strange and Funny Names, from both pal & ntsc.

I once saw coco kill pepper and InYourFace kill Muffin. :/
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#18xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 1:11:12 PM
I never thought we would talk about offending Khmer...
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#19xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 1:12:47 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

I'm doubting my skill, too.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#20xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 1:13:36 PM
jasonrk7b posted...
kastastic posted...

Simply genius

I laughed.
---