We're the most active Wii boards

#41MindesynPosted 8/19/2013 4:30:17 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Is our Skype community just Skype or a certain website? You're saying it like it's a place.

First of all, its not really OUR Skype community, its more like the group of people in it, however in saying that, if anyone has a Skype account and wants to be added, lemme know, unless your sole reason is to start s*** or whatever, in that case, stay here on the board.

Secondly AISP if you got a Skype account PM me.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#42xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 5:33:52 PM
Mindesyn posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Is our Skype community just Skype or a certain website? You're saying it like it's a place.

First of all, its not really OUR Skype community, its more like the group of people in it, however in saying that, if anyone has a Skype account and wants to be added, lemme know, unless your sole reason is to start s*** or whatever, in that case, stay here on the board.

Secondly AISP if you got a Skype account PM me.

I don't know why I want to start number 2 now, I just went.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#43_SignalPosted 8/19/2013 5:42:32 PM
I guess that's been the source of confusion or whatever. Most people here probably thought that it was really just for LC. Obviously I realized that Khmer hung out there, so I figured it was LC+Khmer, LOL.

It's nice of you to invite other people to join. Hopefully everyone will have the right attitude about it.

My earlier deleted post was actually just a joke, but I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or run the risk of having anyone think I wasn't joking so I deleted it.

This place is what we all make it. If we want to fight all the time, that's what it'll be. Personally, I don't want that.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#44_SignalPosted 8/19/2013 5:50:05 PM
TMac987654321 posted...
Goldeneye is still better, the whole community just moved to Skype and idiots took over the board

I totally know what you mean, most of our idiots went to GE a long time ago.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#45ThePrisoner06Posted 8/19/2013 6:07:23 PM
Will just say one thing about the various Skype communities, there are loads of them out there.

As to the group page that I use, there are members of [LC] on it, but there are also others.

And when we are all on there, chat goes from one person to another.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 2 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#46KhmerInceptionPosted 8/20/2013 5:50:13 AM
Oh man, sorry I didn't drop by earlier, folks. Just saw this now.

But in all seriousness, no I have never been offended by anything ever said in the Skype chat. The LC boys covered it quite well. We're all good friends, teasing happens but it's all in good fun. I can take a joke, I can't remember a time I've gotten angry in the internet world, heck I hardly get angry in real life, so no worries.

Gender doesn't matter in our friendship, it's about who we are and what we say.
---
"The proof is in the pudding."
"I like pudding."
#47HC-GabePosted 8/20/2013 7:24:04 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Guys, I'm pretty sure Chain was just being Chain. Which is why this calls for...

Chain's gonna Chain.

Haters gonna hate. Waiters gonna wait. Gators gonna gate. Laters gonna be late. Fainters gonna faint. Makers gonna make. [Los Angeles] Lakers gonna lake. Plates gonna plate. Nate's gonna Nate. Kate's gonna Kate. Obliterators gonna obliterate.
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013
#48HC-GabePosted 8/20/2013 7:25:30 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
kilfrfun posted...
Ever since she's joined I've been riding her

O_o

Awkward Level +500
Awkward Level is now 500

---
Since 8/18/2013
#49HC-GabePosted 8/20/2013 7:28:23 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Is it too late to grab some popcorn?

No such thing as too late to grab some popcorn in this community xD
---
Since 8/18/2013
#50HC-GabePosted 8/20/2013 8:03:11 AM
KhmerInception posted...
Gender doesn't matter in our friendship, it's about who we are and what we say.
-Khmer

Sig of the day AISP!
---
Since 8/18/2013