So, is the Ultra Kill happening, BobbyJones?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. So, is the Ultra Kill happening, BobbyJones?
3 years ago#1
Just want to know because I am starting school and can only play on the weekends.

Venonat
Hi, my user ID is Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Wepwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC.
3 years ago#2
Oh, yeah I think my FC changed, check below.
Hi, my user ID is Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Wepwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC.
3 years ago#3
BobbyJones has yet to play ntsc....He is still stuck in Pal Land :(
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
3 years ago#4
i want in.
3 years ago#5
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Just want to know because I am starting school and can only play on the weekends.

Venonat

Sry it will not be happening with me : (
3 years ago#6
BobbyJones2828 posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Venonat

Sry it will not be happening with me : (

Want me to host it?
3 years ago#7
Just so you guys know, I'll be deleting my GFaqs account soon. Hopefully you guys can get the Ultra Kill without me.
Play it loud, gamers.
3 years ago#8
Rybuger1 posted...
Just so you guys know, I'll be deleting my GFaqs account soon. Hopefully you guys can get the Ultra Kill without me.

No, Ryby!
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
3 years ago#9
hc-valkiria posted...
i want in.

You are, 11 spots left.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
3 years ago#10
Rybuger1 posted...

What? Why?
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. So, is the Ultra Kill happening, BobbyJones?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived