Warp Pistol is beast.

#1B05S_BrennanPosted 8/19/2013 4:22:22 PM
Soooo underrated.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#2xXAISPXxPosted 8/19/2013 4:23:27 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Soooo underrated.

---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#3xXAISPXxPosted 8/19/2013 4:24:51 PM
I love the Warpy, in both games.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#4LeThA169Posted 8/19/2013 4:25:46 PM
I can tell Dx
Also ggs earlier today!
---
BVB ARMY!\m/
#5MindesynPosted 8/19/2013 4:32:00 PM
Its the only Drudge weapon I cant work even half decently. Ill punch before I attempt Warpy on a vet.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#6Toho2Posted 8/19/2013 5:55:18 PM(edited)
I use it as my main secondary, and it's better than the USP in most situations. It's a bouncy mini shotgun! With the right positioning, and some damage upgrades, it's a beast of a BEAST! But if everyone knew it's true potential, it would probably get nerfed in C3. Oh and I've used it without capacitor solid ever since I got the game, 2 years ago.
---
-God have mercy on America.-
#7CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/19/2013 6:32:08 PM
So I think there might be a graphical error, OR you know something about the warpy that I havn't figured out yet.

But it seemed like you where able to OHKO me with a single shot.
Was I just seeing a single shot, when it was really a spread, or where you somehow charging one shot?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#8-HC-P4GPosted 8/19/2013 6:54:41 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
So I think there might be a graphical error, OR you know something about the warpy that I havn't figured out yet.

Was I just seeing a single shot, when it was really a spread, or where you somehow charging one shot?

The warpy charges ridiculously fast, so it's probably that.
---
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
#9old_man_mossyPosted 8/19/2013 7:00:22 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Its the only Drudge weapon I cant work even half decently. Ill punch before I attempt Warpy on a vet.

thank God for that, lol...it would compliment your hive nicely with that all drudge loadout!

Then again though you never ran with explosive focus and its not like short of improved explosive the two overlap in perk boosting that youd use

I loved it for 'trap shooting' with the TPC around flat corners when I heard them working my mines. Full charge and that thing straight melts faces!

It REALLY complimented the TPC launcher well though with both or either its energy or exposives.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#10Symphonia46Posted 8/19/2013 7:30:28 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Warpy with capacitor charges it too fast for other Wii's to recognize it's charge. Makes people seem they're shooting before they were fully charged, hence the single shot OHKO.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg