Warp Pistol is beast.

#11B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 9:58:06 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
So I think there might be a graphical error, OR you know something about the warpy that I havn't figured out yet.

But it seemed like you where able to OHKO me with a single shot.
Was I just seeing a single shot, when it was really a spread, or where you somehow charging one shot?

That's a common graphical glitch with the Warpy.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#12HC-GabePosted 8/19/2013 9:59:50 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Soooo underrated.

---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013
#13HC-GabePosted 8/19/2013 10:03:52 PM
Toho2 posted...
I use it as my main secondary, and it's better than the USP in most situations. It's a bouncy mini shotgun! With the right positioning, and some damage upgrades, it's a beast of a BEAST! But if everyone knew it's true potential, it would probably get nerfed in C3. Oh and I've used it without capacitor solid ever since I got the game, 2 years ago.

Well remember, the USP has a scope and warpy doesnt. They are each great, but I prefer a USP. I have a different secondary in each loadout, so I can get accustomed to more styles of combat.
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013
#14kilfrfunPosted 8/21/2013 10:05:26 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
Toho2 posted...
I use it as my main secondary, and it's better than the USP in most situations. It's a bouncy mini shotgun! With the right positioning, and some damage upgrades, it's a beast of a BEAST! But if everyone knew it's true potential, it would probably get nerfed in C3. Oh and I've used it without capacitor solid ever since I got the game, 2 years ago.

Well remember, the USP has a scope and warpy doesnt. They are each great, but I prefer a USP. I have a different secondary in each loadout, so I can get accustomed to more styles of combat.

it has iron sights which are pointless to use, the warpy is still a beast
---
We need Dinos
#15kilfrfunPosted 8/21/2013 10:07:11 AM
B05S_Brennan
you know i found a glitch awhile back that lets you have two secondaries instead of primary at spawn, usp and warpy was good times
---
We need Dinos
#16CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/21/2013 10:25:12 AM
Warp Pistol is good, but not as good as the USP, but the Warp Pistol is more suited for more special situations though. :)
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#17Falcon_TryhardPosted 8/21/2013 11:57:59 AM
The Warp Pistol was the only gun I could consistently kill ThugLife with.

Anyone else remember him?
#18xXAISPXxPosted 8/21/2013 1:03:38 PM
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
The Warp Pistol was the only gun I could consistently kill ThugLife with.

Anyone else remember him?

Yes. I never thought of him even close to good. To be honest, I hardly remember his style.
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch