the legends unite project

#21hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 5:30:40 PM
Voitage96 posted...
This has the potential to hurt people's spirits

Yea that's y I'm being cautious about how I word responses. Ugh I should have just pm'd the players from the two part series I had on c2hub. Btw would u join please? I also want epic symph to join too...I need to make sure not to offend anyone ugh
#22HC-GabePosted 8/20/2013 5:33:10 PM
Well if you compare.me and venonat, we are similar. The largest difference is BUNNYHOPPING! Its way too much.
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013
#23hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 5:36:21 PM
This is a general message for all that try to join this project. By no means is this based on who sucks and who doesnt. I'm merely trying to recreate the two part series I uploaded to c2hub. Unfortunately I can't remember all that participated originally which is y I asked ppl to list names. By far the last thing I want to do is offend someone with this and I am sorry if this was interpreted that way. I just want to make sure we're on the same page.
#24ThePrisoner06Posted 8/20/2013 5:43:05 PM(edited)
If you want to talk about veterans, here's a couple of names.

Mr.Chronic - Was around when I started playing in the NTSC region nearly 2 years ago. A very skilled player who taught me one vital lesson. The uses of Blinding Powder.

Samu5 - Was the very first person who welcomed me to this board and my first NTSC C2 friend when I started playing. Samu5 was LETHAL in C2, regardless of what you did, you died. If you let him get close to you, that was it, you were dead.

Mossy - Was around when I joined [LC] and was a great player, met him in my first Clan war. Has now moved on the Wii U games, and am still in contact with him.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#25MindesynPosted 8/20/2013 5:58:25 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
I also want epic symph to join too

Symph has retired his Strike Rifle
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#26dacheatcodePosted 8/20/2013 6:01:16 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55629824
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
#27_SignalPosted 8/20/2013 6:02:42 PM
So he's a RED.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#28TheOmegaShenPosted 8/20/2013 6:19:05 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Ive only seen one vet post in this thread so far.

You, right?
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#29hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 6:39:03 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...

Mr.Chronic - Was around when I started playing in the NTSC region nearly 2 years ago. A very skilled player who taught me one vital lesson. The uses of Blinding Powder.

Samu5 - Was the very first person who welcomed me to this board and my first NTSC C2 friend when I started playing. Samu5 was LETHAL in C2, regardless of what you did, you died. If you let him get close to you, that was it, you were dead.

Mossy - Was around when I joined [LC] and was a great player, met him in my first Clan war. Has now moved on the Wii U games, and am still in contact with him.

Well if u could please contact them, that would be awesome
#30xXAISPXxPosted 8/20/2013 6:43:10 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...

Mossy...

What has Tevas done to him?
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch