the legends unite project

#61xXAISPXxPosted 8/23/2013 4:06:36 PM
1Pefrog posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Oh and dark star should join too.

If you need someone and it will be hardcore rules then I would like to play. Otherwise I am usually deadmeat.

I would like that, too.
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
#62hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 4:13:12 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
1Pefrog posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Oh and dark star should join too.

If you need someone and it will be hardcore rules then I would like to play. Otherwise I am usually deadmeat.

I would like that, too.

We could do that too. We vould have a mix of hardcore and btgb
#63ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 8/23/2013 9:27:43 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Ive only seen one vet post in this thread so far.

You play Tekken too?! My friend got it for me as slate birthday present today! I FEEAKING love it! Let's play sometime! Anyway...am I a veteran guys?
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#64The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/23/2013 9:33:57 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
Mindesyn posted...

You play Tekken too?! My friend got it for me as slate birthday present today! I FEEAKING love it! Let's play sometime! Anyway...am I a veteran guys?

I got in and I think you are almost, if not as good as me. So I would personally say yeah. You, XG4Legend, and AISP are the only people I have met that can match/ beat my skills with the Phase Rifle. So yeah. ;)
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#65hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 10:02:16 PM
Mindesyn posted...

i think so :)
#66ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 8/23/2013 10:24:19 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Mindesyn posted...

I got in and I think you are almost, if not as good as me. So I would personally say yeah. You, XG4Legend, and AISP are the only people I have met that can match/ beat my skills with the Phase Rifle. So yeah. ;)

Yessss! :)
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#67Mey_girlPosted 8/24/2013 5:43:58 AM
For me are Mike, Keet, Dug (Dark^Star), XG4Legend, Ricky, Keith.
---
Est is my bro n_n
#68Chupas21Posted 8/24/2013 6:33:41 AM
Would I count as a vet.?
#69hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 7:47:43 AM
Chupas21 posted...
Would I count as a vet.?

What's ur in game name?
#70xXAISPXxPosted 8/24/2013 11:19:21 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
Chupas21 posted...
Would I count as a vet.?

What's ur in game name?

He played as KIC. He doesn't play anymore.
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch