Volunteers needed....

#1ThePrisoner06Posted 8/20/2013 3:23:46 AM
For a series of fun matches.

Match set number 1.
A couple of low gravity Capture the Flag matches, set in Pentagon and then Crash Site.
In each match gravity will be set to 25, run speed at 150 with a customized loadout of Metal Legs
and Supercharger. Health will be set to maximum and weapons will be customized to be the least effective at killing.
Have always wanted to see if its possible to get up on the roof in Pentagon, and go across it. Here's one way to find out. Also want to see if any players can set the long jump record in Crash Site, and jump across the pit in one go. And see if its possible to jump over certain walls around the crashed ship.
There is also a 99.99% chance that I will be recording these matches for uploading to YouTube.

Match set number 2.
Would be set in Streets, and would like a minimum of 7 people prepared to line up against
one of the walls of an alleyway in the interests of science, and to see how many people can be knocked down in one go with a PR shot fired by me. If this happens will be recording it
for YouTube. Am also willing to let other players fire off the PR so we can see what happens.

Match set number 3.
Location - Crash Site. Type of match - Ultra Kill Event.
For those who want to get certain achievements, am willing to set up an Ultra Kill and get it done. Am sure some players want this and that achievement.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 2 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#2LeThA169Posted 8/20/2013 3:36:44 AM
Im in!
---
BVB ARMY!\m/
#3HC-GabePosted 8/20/2013 8:05:36 AM
GABE& Has Joined Your Party!
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013
#4Toho2Posted 8/20/2013 9:22:45 AM
I'll join! And what's the FC for the profile you'll be using Andy? Mines 1378-1500-4100. What time? EST
---
-God have mercy on America.-
#5hc-valkiriaPosted 8/20/2013 10:11:58 AM
I'll do it
#6hc-valkiriaPosted 8/20/2013 10:12:40 AM
Only one more needed!
#7_SignalPosted 8/20/2013 12:32:54 PM
I wish I could commit because it really sounds like fun, but I have too much other stuff going on right now.

I've never been able to tell if jumping distance was increased in low gravity matches or just slowed down, so I'm really interested in the outcome.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#8xXAISPXxPosted 8/20/2013 12:52:56 PM
I'll do it.
---
SOTD: "Noble, cant even potato sack. Too big and hard to manhandle, he just slams his hormone filled grab bag into unsuspecting bodies." -Jaye
#9HC-GabePosted 8/20/2013 1:52:41 PM
_Signal posted...
I wish I could commit because it really sounds like fun, but I have too much other stuff going on right noI've never been able to tell if jumping distance was increased in low gravity matches or just slowed down, so I'm really interested in the outcome.

I've done the expiriment, it just makes your jumps slow motion
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013
#10xXAISPXxPosted 8/20/2013 1:54:38 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
_Signal posted...
I wish I could commit because it really sounds like fun, but I have too much other stuff going on right noI've never been able to tell if jumping distance was increased in low gravity matches or just slowed down, so I'm really interested in the outcome.

I've done the expiriment, it just makes your jumps slow motion

This, except I just figured it out,
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch