I Played in another region??

#1WasabeePosted 8/20/2013 4:17:40 PM
So basically this guy was in a match quite a while ago and he sent me a rival request, and I accepted. Today I found him online again (in the rival roster) and apparently he can play in any region because when I joined his game I was playing in a 12 person lobby with decent players that I had never played against before. The game was completely lag free. So did I play in another region because of my rival or what? Any other possible explanation? This could be a good way to play in other regions without hacking or whatever you guys were talking about, or am I just completely wrong?? :)
#2hc-valkiriaPosted 8/20/2013 4:38:34 PM
Wasabee posted...
So basically this guy was in a match quite a while ago and he sent me a rival request, and I accepted. Today I found him online again (in the rival roster) and apparently he can play in any region because when I joined his game I was playing in a 12 person lobby with decent players that I had never played against before. The game was completely lag free. So did I play in another region because of my rival or what? Any other possible explanation? This could be a good way to play in other regions without hacking or whatever you guys were talking about, or am I just completely wrong?? :)

Well to me, it seems possible as that if u join a battle that someone in a different region is in, that could allow u to play other regions. But the lack of lag seems almost impossible since a person in new york playing a guy in arizona is a closer and more feasible connection than one between a guy in new york and a guy in spain just like the difference in lag between worldwide and regional in mariokart wii. So in short, I believe it is possible.
#3kastasticPosted 8/20/2013 5:10:01 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but its not possible...sorry :(

You either play with a Pal cd or a NTSC for different regions.
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#4hc-valkiriaPosted 8/20/2013 5:11:59 PM
kastastic posted...

Yea I had doubts about it too...
#5Wasabee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 5:13:04 PM
kastastic posted...

yep, ok.... that's why it was a question :)
#6_SignalPosted 8/20/2013 6:12:53 PM
The good new is that there are players in NTSC that are decent that we've never met yet.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#7CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/20/2013 6:39:14 PM
_Signal posted...
The good new is that there are players in NTSC that are decent that we've never met yet.

Indeed.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU