I Played in another region??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I Played in another region??

User Info: Wasabee

Wasabee
3 years ago#1
So basically this guy was in a match quite a while ago and he sent me a rival request, and I accepted. Today I found him online again (in the rival roster) and apparently he can play in any region because when I joined his game I was playing in a 12 person lobby with decent players that I had never played against before. The game was completely lag free. So did I play in another region because of my rival or what? Any other possible explanation? This could be a good way to play in other regions without hacking or whatever you guys were talking about, or am I just completely wrong?? :)

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#2
Wasabee posted...
So basically this guy was in a match quite a while ago and he sent me a rival request, and I accepted. Today I found him online again (in the rival roster) and apparently he can play in any region because when I joined his game I was playing in a 12 person lobby with decent players that I had never played against before. The game was completely lag free. So did I play in another region because of my rival or what? Any other possible explanation? This could be a good way to play in other regions without hacking or whatever you guys were talking about, or am I just completely wrong?? :)

Well to me, it seems possible as that if u join a battle that someone in a different region is in, that could allow u to play other regions. But the lack of lag seems almost impossible since a person in new york playing a guy in arizona is a closer and more feasible connection than one between a guy in new york and a guy in spain just like the difference in lag between worldwide and regional in mariokart wii. So in short, I believe it is possible.

User Info: kastastic

kastastic
3 years ago#3
Sorry to burst your bubble, but its not possible...sorry :(

You either play with a Pal cd or a NTSC for different regions.
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#4
kastastic posted...

Yea I had doubts about it too...

User Info: Wasabee

Wasabee
3 years ago#5
kastastic posted...

yep, ok.... that's why it was a question :)

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#6
The good new is that there are players in NTSC that are decent that we've never met yet.
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#7
_Signal posted...
The good new is that there are players in NTSC that are decent that we've never met yet.

Indeed.
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I Played in another region??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived