The kind of Legends Unite Project

#1HC-GabePosted 8/20/2013 4:08:18 PM
Players who were rejected from the Legends Unite Project can participate.
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013
#2MindesynPosted 8/20/2013 4:56:33 PM
This is sad man. You are better than this.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#3_SignalPosted 8/20/2013 5:11:08 PM
You just need a catchier title.

LIke, and I don't mean this as an insult, "The Noobz Project."

Just think about how much easier it will be to recruit participants. You won't be trying to get a bunch of retirees out at the old folks home to get new prescription bifocals and skip the early bird special dinner at Perkins.

I can immediately think of at least a half-dozen more-than-qualified applicants.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#4xXAISPXxPosted 8/20/2013 5:41:34 PM
_Signal posted...

Just think about how much easier it will be to recruit participants. You won't be trying to get a bunch of retirees out at the old folks home to get new prescription bifocals and skip the early bird special dinner at Perkins.

I can immediately think of at least a half-dozen more-than-qualified applicants.

You've been posting weirdly.

You okay, Signal? Taking too much Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane dimethylsulphoniopropionate?
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
#5_SignalPosted 8/20/2013 5:47:09 PM
I guess I'm finally broked.
---
#6xXAISPXxPosted 8/20/2013 5:50:32 PM
_Signal posted...
I guess I'm finally broked.

Broke? Or broked?
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
#7HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 5:56:48 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
_Signal posted...

You okay, Signal? Taking too much Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane dimethylsulphoniopropionate?

Haha, you mean Difnsksjdhndjdjdpdhenxane Dicloritjfgjsuite? XD
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013
#8xXAISPXxPosted 8/20/2013 6:10:59 PM(edited)
HC-Gabe posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
_Signal posted...

Haha, you mean Difnsksjdhndjdjdpdhenxane Dicloritjfgjsuite? XD

That doesn't have chemical nomenclature prefixes and suffixes.
---
#9_SignalPosted 8/20/2013 6:21:23 PM
Haha, to answer your question, no, I am not taking that, LOL.

I just have a lot on me right now, and it's a pretty terrible time for me to have injured myself. Worse than hindering my gaming, my hand injuries are impacting me at work, as well as at home, since we're in the process of moving, and the whole thing is just kind of overwhelming.

I'm sorry if I've been weird lately. Some of the board's antics grind me down a little and test me. I guess I don't really understand where some people are coming from, or what they're looking for here.

Anyway, thanks for asking. I'm fine.

So, I guess that's a no to The Noobz Project?
---
#10LeThA169Posted 8/20/2013 6:39:54 PM
Lol
Im in i guess
I just find it funny how i came out of nowhere xD
---
BVB ARMY!\m/