what would you think about having a LMG in C3?

#1Toho2Posted 8/20/2013 7:49:16 PM
I've always LOVED LMG's, and I always will. Massive amounts of ammo, incredible suppressing capability, and impressive damage, (like the Hive Cannon :p). LMG's are kings on the battlefield! Would you want to see a LMG type weapon in C3? I personally would, as long as the damage get severely weaker over longer ranges, but the suppressing aspect remains the same.
---
-God have mercy on America.-
#2Falcon_TryhardPosted 8/20/2013 7:59:26 PM
First off, I've already brought this idea up several times. So, great originality there, bro.

Second, NO SUPPRESSION. Dumbasses should not be rewarded for aiming horribly and waving around an LMG like a fire hose.

Third, it should be accurate and damaging to some degree at range with burst fire, at least as long as there's no suppression. Otherwise, machine gunners are going to get penetrated at even medium range.

Lastly, Conduit 2 is a 4/10 game, will never get a sequel, and is not even worth discussing.
#3XG4LegendPosted 8/20/2013 8:55:42 PM
LMG's suck :/
---
Samus Aran......
#4LeThA169Posted 8/20/2013 8:57:29 PM
XG4Legend posted...
LMG's suck :/

Agreed.
:/
---
BVB ARMY!\m/
#5ThePrisoner06Posted 8/20/2013 9:12:07 PM
Would rather have a GPMG than a LMG, with a tripod to fix it in position you could really spray an area with bullets.

And include tracer rounds in the belt for added firework display lol.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#6rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 8/21/2013 7:46:58 AM
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
First off, I've already brought this idea up several times. So, great originality there, bro.

Second, NO SUPPRESSION. Dumbasses should not be rewarded for aiming horribly and waving around an LMG like a fire hose.

Third, it should be accurate and damaging to some degree at range with burst fire, at least as long as there's no suppression. Otherwise, machine gunners are going to get penetrated at even medium range.

Lastly, Conduit 2 is a 4/10 game, will never get a sequel, and is not even worth discussing.

LOL. You say you've brought this idea up several times, then you say that this game is not even worth discussing?
---
PSN: BlueStar7152 | FUT13, MAG, Uncharted 3
XBL: ajwmawesome | Skyrim, Batman: AA, Minecraft
#7kilfrfunPosted 8/21/2013 9:12:18 AM
Falcon_Tryhard posted...

you must hate battlefield 3, like alot, especially the metro meat grinder
---
We need Dinos
#8CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/21/2013 9:19:42 AM
LMG's in C3? For me, yes, but, it would have to have a special ability for it though, plus, it would have to be a trust weapon to.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#9Falcon_TryhardPosted 8/21/2013 10:36:37 AM
kilfrfun posted...
Falcon_Tryhard posted...

you must hate battlefield 3, like alot, especially the metro meat grinder

Meh. They're bad in 3 already, so I can't say I begrudge it for the suppresion, at least in that game. Still, as I said, suppresion wouldn't be needed if LMGs were moderately accurate and damaging. Suppresion rewards scrubs too much.