Kicked In The A$$

#11_SignalPosted 8/20/2013 10:53:14 PM
I'm sorry to hear that.

I second what Andy said.

It is just a game. While I'm sure those guys feel like they had good reasons, it would also make me unhappy were I in your situation. Hopefully this wasn't just a bomb out of the blue, and you knew something was wrong, or had some hints that it was coming.

Most importantly, if they don't want you, you certainly don't want them.

Another opportunity will come along.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#12hc-valkiriaPosted 8/20/2013 11:18:16 PM
_Signal posted...
I'm sorry to hear that.

I second what Andy said.

It is just a game.

Another opportunity will come along.

Exactly. Gabe is good and with the lack of clanless players he will definitely get picked up be a recruiting clan like o$c if they are still recruiting. I wanted this to be a peaceful leave....
#13XG4LegendPosted 8/21/2013 12:25:18 AM
Lucky for you, XG is recruiting. You can be our fifth member!
Your name will be XG5Gabe :D
---
Samus Aran......
#14xXAISPXxPosted 8/21/2013 3:40:46 AM

:'(
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
#15stardust121Posted 8/21/2013 4:03:48 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
LeThA169 posted...
Thats messed up >:/
Sorry to hear that man.

With all due respect, the decision was not solely mine and is based on past events you may not be aware of. To one who does not know the context of this, I agree it is messed up; but it isn't.

Out of curiosity, did you give your reasons to Gabe, or just go , "hey, Gabe. You're out."
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
#16CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/21/2013 5:18:06 AM(edited)
Just thinking...
This is the first time I've ever seen anybody kicked out of a clan.

And I've seen some really messed up stuff go on with clans.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#171PefrogPosted 8/21/2013 5:22:15 AM
It's probably for the best Gabe. -HC- has a lot of members. It's no fun being in a clan war and not being able to play.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#18_SignalPosted 8/21/2013 5:48:02 AM
It's important when being a part of any group, not just a gaming clan, that you are compatible on the personality level first and foremost. This can mean having similar life experiences, or hobbies outside of C2, and even religious backgrounds or political views. Besides being populated by exceptional players, everyone in LC seems to get along great, and this is one of the reasons why they have become such a tight-knit group.

If your personalities don't mesh, it makes every step seem difficult.

From a play perspective, it's pretty important that you have overlapping playtimes. This makes it easier to schedule wars, practices, or just hangout. It's also the main reason I waited almost two years to join a clan. While I don't really know many of the D-S guys that well, at least I see you online late at night once in a while.

I don't remember anyone ever being "kicked out" either Chain, but my experience here is limited.

The reasons aren't really important, and we probably shouldn't even get into it here. Nothing positive will come from discussing them, because whatever they were, it's too late for Gabe to defend them. Just let the divorce happen and move on.

Like I said, if they don't want you Gabe, that's the last place you wanna hang out.

Having said that, Gabe really shouldn't have been sacked without some kind of prior warning or discussion that he was in danger of being ousted. That's just a common courtesy, and the right thing to do. That way he at least has a chance to answer criticisms or eliminate the behavior that's causing the problem.

And like Dug said, if the clan is too big, it's probably for the best anyway.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#19HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 7:20:36 AM
XG4Legend posted...
Lucky for you, XG is recruiting. You can be our fifth member!
Your name will be XG5Gabe :D

xD thanks XG4, Im not good enough yet to be in a clan of Legends (you).
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #3: _Signal (36)
Since 8/18/2013
#20HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 7:26:27 AM
_Signal posted...
It's important when being a part of any group, not just a gaming clan, that you are compatible on the personality level first and foremost. This can mean having similar life experiences, or hobbies outside of C2, and even religious backgrounds or political views. Besides being populated by exceptional players, everyone in LC seems to get along great, and this is one of the reasons why they have become such a tight-knit group.

If your personalities don't mesh, it makes every step seem difficult.

From a play perspective, it's pretty important that you have overlapping playtimes. This makes it easier to schedule wars, practices, or just hangout. It's also the main reason I waited almost two years to join a clan. While I don't really know many of the D-S guys that well, at least I see you online late at night once in a while.

I don't remember anyone ever being "kicked out" either Chain, but my experience here is limited.

The reasons aren't really important, and we probably shouldn't even get into it here. Nothing positive will come from discussing them, because whatever they were, it's too late for Gabe to defend them. Just let the divorce happen and move on.

Like I said, if they don't want you Gabe, that's the last place you wanna hang out.

Having said that, Gabe really shouldn't have been sacked without some kind of prior warning or discussion that he was in danger of being ousted. That's just a common courtesy, and the right thing to do. That way he at least has a chance to answer criticisms or eliminate the behavior that's causing the problem.

And like Dug said, if the clan is too big, it's probably for the best anyway.

They never warned me or anything, Just a kick in the a$$
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #3: _Signal (36)
Since 8/18/2013