Kicked In The A$$

#21MindesynPosted 8/21/2013 6:52:14 AM
If you got kicked out for not doing anything that you can think of, and they havent told you why, then that's not a tag you want your name associated with.
[LC] has a lot of diverse religious, political and abrasive personalities, anyone who thinks my clan is smooth sailing all the time doesnt know anything. If I had to kick someone out everytime they got some one mad, or started a fight, or didnt show up to clan wars, Id be alone.

LC has only kicked one member out, and the circumstances were unavoidable. However if a majority votes him back in, its a done deal. When you accept someone into your unit you accept them, their playstyles and level, and their personality. If you start a clan and just try to get members, thats fine, but try and get to know your members on a personal level, dont just bark orders and tell em when and who they are fighting.

Ive heard lots of HC members are unhappy lately, so maybe this isnt a bad thing Gabe.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#22Toho2Posted 8/21/2013 7:14:47 AM
If Gabe hasn't received clear info on why he's been kicked, then I vote him back in HC. There needs to be a clear explanation to Gabe on why he's been kicked, and not just the same "oh you don't have enough skill" thing. For those who voted to kick Gabe, PLEASE specifically tell him why he is out of HC.
---
-God have mercy on America.-
#23HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 7:23:03 AM
Toho2 posted...
If Gabe hasn't received clear info on why he's been kicked, then I vote him back in HC. There needs to be a clear explanation to Gabe on why he's been kicked, and not just the same "oh you don't have enough skill" thing. For those who voted to kick Gabe, PLEASE specifically tell him why he is out of HC.

Valks said he only asked people who can handle the situation reasonably in his opinion, and if he didn't consult you, then he probably wont care about your opinion :( I only know he consulted AISP and himself, and AISP voted to keep me
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #3: _Signal (36)
Since 8/18/2013
#24Toho2Posted 8/21/2013 7:27:36 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
Valks said he only asked people who can handle the situation reasonably in his opinion,
Wow. This was a clan matter, not a 2 person decision. Valk should have consulted ALL of HC for this, whether we could have handled it or not.
---
-God have mercy on America.-
#25hc-valkiriaPosted 8/21/2013 7:38:49 AM
stardust121 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
LeThA169 posted...
Thats messed up >:/
Sorry to hear that man.

With all due respect, the decision was not solely mine and is based on past events you may not be aware of. To one who does not know the context of this, I agree it is messed up; but it isn't.

Out of curiosity, did you give your reasons to Gabe, or just go , "hey, Gabe. You're out."

Yes I gave reasons
#26hc-valkiriaPosted 8/21/2013 7:42:14 AM
_Signal posted...

Having said that, Gabe really shouldn't have been sacked without some kind of prior warning or discussion that he was in danger of being ousted. That's just a common courtesy, and the right thing to do. That way he at least has a chance to answer criticisms or eliminate the behavior that's causing the problem.

He was warned.
#27CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/21/2013 7:51:14 AM
1Pefrog posted...
It's probably for the best Gabe. -HC- has a lot of members. It's no fun being in a clan war and not being able to play.

It can be. My brawl clan had upwards of 50 members.
But uh... thats apples and oranges.

But I agree, with both you and sig.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#28hc-valkiriaPosted 8/21/2013 8:05:45 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
Toho2 posted...

Valks said he only asked people who can handle the situation reasonably in his opinion, and if he didn't consult you, then he probably wont care about your opinion :( I only know he consulted AISP and himself, and AISP voted to keep me

he didn't vote to keep you. if he had, i wouldn't have gone through with this since that would be a one person vote then, thus tyrannical.
#29PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/21/2013 8:20:13 AM
It's time to get a lawyer Gabe
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#30HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 8:24:49 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
_Signal posted...

Having said that, Gabe really shouldn't have been sacked without some kind of prior warning or discussion that he was in danger of being ousted. That's just a common courtesy, and the right thing to do. That way he at least has a chance to answer criticisms or eliminate the behavior that's causing the problem.

He was warned.

No I wasnt
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #3: _Signal (36)
Since 8/18/2013