Kicked In The A$$

#31HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 9:25:25 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
stardust121 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
LeThA169 posted...
Thats messed up >:/
Sorry to hear that man.

With all due respect, the decision was not solely mine and is based on past events you may not be aware of. To one who does not know the context of this, I agree it is messed up; but it isn't.

Out of curiosity, did you give your reasons to Gabe, or just go , "hey, Gabe. You're out."

Yes I gave reasons

You didn't give all of them.
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #3: _Signal (36)
Since 8/18/2013
#32hc-valkiriaPosted 8/21/2013 9:27:16 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
_Signal posted...

Having said that, Gabe really shouldn't have been sacked without some kind of prior warning or discussion that he was in danger of being ousted. That's just a common courtesy, and the right thing to do. That way he at least has a chance to answer criticisms or eliminate the behavior that's causing the problem.

He was warned.

No I wasnt

yes you were. i warned you about your attitude before in the boss scheduling. i also warned you in other scheduling situations.
#33kilfrfunPosted 8/21/2013 10:17:50 AM
what happened to the 2 clans that we had?
It was LC and something else
now there's what 7?
How many players are on here?
---
We need Dinos
#34kilfrfunPosted 8/21/2013 10:33:00 AM
Maybe everyone should realize that you don't need to be in a clan.

Has anyone ever just tried to have people play on random teams instead of playing for a team and learning how to work together with a team, could help people get better individually.

I believe they were called Throwdown Thursdays or something like that, Punch you should know.
---
We need Dinos
#35kastasticPosted 8/21/2013 12:49:22 PM
kilfrfun posted...

Has anyone ever just tried to have people play on random teams instead of playing for a team and learning how to work together with a team, could help people get better individually.

I believe they were called Throwdown Thursdays or something like that, Punch you should know.

Sounds like BTGB.....

MSM plays on random teams all the time...lol
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#36ReedeemerPosted 8/21/2013 1:05:14 PM
kilfrfun posted...

That'd be Thrashin' Thursday, m'boy.

and pfft, all this clan talk. Solo pwnage or gtfo

jk jk,
No Ma'am for life
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#37PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/21/2013 1:26:47 PM
Reedeemer posted...
kilfrfun posted...

That'd be Thrashin' Thursday, m'boy.

and pfft, all this clan talk. Solo pwnage or gtfo

jk jk,
No Ma'am for life

NO MA'AM!!!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#38-APB_SaixPosted 8/21/2013 1:31:54 PM
kastastic posted...
kilfrfun posted...

Sounds like BTGB.....

MSM plays on random teams all the time...lol

MSM And that ford.t guy or wheatever
---
C2 [APB]_Saix* FC: 0519 4495 4378 . 2nd Account [O$C] Vironix FC 0219-2421-1343
#39LigersRulePosted 8/21/2013 1:41:33 PM
kilfrfun posted...
what happened to the 2 clans that we had?
It was LC and something else
now there's what 7?
How many players are on here?

Actually, it wasn't LC. It was SG and GO. L*O kinda added to the mix after that. Then SG kinda fell apart (due to everybody's favorite rhoadie), while at the same time B05S joined the fray. Soon after, GO fell apart and LC was kinda formed from the wreckage of SG and GO, lead by the formally clanless Jaye.

It stayed with LC/B05S/L*O for quite a while before some of these newer clans joined in. D-S and CMSx came around the same time before the current wave.

LC and B05S have probably had the biggest presence in the history of C2. SG and GO were both great, but there just wasn't any action going on. L*O was amazing, but they never warred as much as other clans.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#40PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/21/2013 1:50:09 PM
Just an FYI guys, Gabe is legally entitled to half of the clans assets. Even down to the "H" or the "C" in the clan name.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.