Kicked In The A$$

#51MindesynPosted 8/21/2013 9:51:10 PM
_Signal posted...
Yeah, but what does that even mean?

It means that HC is gonna catch alot of flack for booting Gabe. Already seems like the board is taking their shots, hell even their own members are taking shots.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#52_SignalPosted 8/21/2013 10:16:21 PM
Mindesyn posted...
_Signal posted...

It means that HC is gonna catch alot of flack for booting Gabe. Already seems like the board is taking their shots, hell even their own members are taking shots.

Yeah, you may be right, but I don't think anything good will come from in.

Something I wanted to talk to you about... I hope you don't think I've been taking potshots or whatever at LC. My comments have always been in the context of genuine praise of your leadership, and the closeness and cohesiveness of LC. I consider most of the LC guys friends, including you.

I know that Samu doesn't really play anymore, but some HC 2v2's would be fun. PM me about it sometime.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#53hc-valkiriaPosted 8/21/2013 10:24:03 PM
Mindesyn posted...
_Signal posted...

Yea especially since booting players isn't common. But I think the worst is over since many have vented their feelings. Hopefully the future will contain a peaceful transition.
#54MindesynPosted 8/21/2013 10:38:17 PM
_Signal posted...
Something I wanted to talk to you about...

Think we both know where you stand.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#55LigersRulePosted 8/21/2013 10:39:04 PM
_Signal posted...
I know that Samu doesn't really play anymore, but some HC 2v2's would be fun. PM me about it sometime.

Samu is kinda a sore subject with Jaye right now... And the rest of LC. He didn't exactly leave on the best of terms after his summer break.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#56_SignalPosted 8/21/2013 10:49:14 PM(edited)
GAAH!

I'm always putting my foot in my mouth. I wasn't aware of any of that.

Also, the context of what I said was that the last 2v2s that I played with Jaye were with Samu on his team. I didn't mean to insinuate anything beyond that. It seems like so often people think I'm being sarcastic or speaking with some hidden meaning when I'm really not.

Sorry.
---
#57LigersRulePosted 8/21/2013 11:02:04 PM
_Signal posted...
GAAH!

Also, the context of what I said was that the last 2v2s that I played with Jaye were with Samu on his team. I didn't mean to insinuate anything beyond that. It seems like so often people think I'm being sarcastic or speaking with some hidden meaning when I'm really not.

Sorry.

Don't worry about it. I'm not lecturing you, I'm just kinda making sure you are aware. No hard words need be spoken this day.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#58PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/21/2013 11:51:13 PM
_Signal posted...
Mindesyn posted...
_Signal posted...

Yeah, you may be right, but I don't think anything good will come from in.

Something I wanted to talk to you about... I hope you don't think I've been taking potshots or whatever at LC. My comments have always been in the context of genuine praise of your leadership, and the closeness and cohesiveness of LC. I consider most of the LC guys friends, including you.

I consider LC to be a bunch of jerks! KWF for life!!!

:P
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#59PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/21/2013 11:52:31 PM
Oh and

"Conduit 2: We know drama"
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#60_SignalPosted 8/21/2013 11:55:40 PM
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...
GAAH!

Sorry.

Don't worry about it. I'm not lecturing you, I'm just kinda making sure you are aware. No hard words need be spoken this day.

No worries. I didn't think you were. It seems I'm frequently saying the wrong thing, and I appreciate you telling me.
---