Kicked In The A$$

#61PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/21/2013 11:01:43 PM
_Signal posted...
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...
GAAH!

I'm always putting my foot in my mouth. I wasn't aware of any of that.

Also, the context of what I said was that the last 2v2s that I played with Jaye were with Samu on his team. I didn't mean to insinuate anything beyond that. It seems like so often people think I'm being sarcastic or speaking with some hidden meaning when I'm really not.

Sorry.

Don't worry about it. I'm not lecturing you, I'm just kinda making sure you are aware. No hard words need be spoken this day.

No worries. I didn't think you were. It seems I'm frequently saying the wrong thing, and I appreciate you telling me.

I dont think you say the wrong things, and everyone knows your a good person with no ill intentions.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#62CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/21/2013 11:09:15 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...
GAAH!

Also, the context of what I said was that the last 2v2s that I played with Jaye were with Samu on his team. I didn't mean to insinuate anything beyond that. It seems like so often people think I'm being sarcastic or speaking with some hidden meaning when I'm really not.

Sorry.

Don't worry about it. I'm not lecturing you, I'm just kinda making sure you are aware. No hard words need be spoken this day.

No worries. I didn't think you were. It seems I'm frequently saying the wrong thing, and I appreciate you telling me.

I dont think you say the wrong things, and everyone knows your a good person with no ill intentions.

Surely you're not talking about Sig... >.>
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#63PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/21/2013 11:10:37 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...
GAAH!

Sorry.

Surely you're not talking about Sig... >.>

Hmmm true...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#64HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 5:18:03 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Oh and

"Conduit 2: We know drama"

Yes. Just yes.
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #3: _Signal (36)
Since 8/18/2013
#65The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/22/2013 2:08:45 PM
_Signal posted...
Yeah, but what does that even mean?

That is a wonderful question. Even though I think it has something to do with hurricanes cadencing...
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#66xXAISPXxPosted 8/22/2013 2:24:07 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...
GAAH!

Sorry.

Everyone but Falcon.
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
#67xXAISPXxPosted 8/22/2013 2:24:57 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
_Signal posted...

That is a wonderful question. Even though I think it has something to do with hurricanes cadencing...

RHOADS came up with name, so I have no idea.
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
#68hc-valkiriaPosted 8/22/2013 3:25:26 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
_Signal posted...

Actually I made it and rhoads agreed
#69HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 4:00:26 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
_Signal posted...

Amazing. Mind baffling. Astonishing. Unbelievable. Tell me more. (-_-) {ZzZzZ]
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #4: gr3nade happy
Since 8/18/2013
#70hc-valkiriaPosted 8/22/2013 4:28:07 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
_Signal posted...

Amazing. Mind baffling. Astonishing. Unbelievable. Tell me more. (-_-) {ZzZzZ]

lol yep that's all there is to it. Hopefully the story of how I named myself valkiria is more entertaining...