The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

ggs tonight brennan, lola, and others

#1hc-valkiriaPosted 8/20/2013 8:43:13 PM
Well I finally broke the constant tie brennan and I have when we face each other! Yay. Man brennan, I may have mastered your evasion style, but I need to learn how u position urself so well! If u got pointers for me on how to position myself in close quarters like tonight, please tell me! :) otherwise, very fun matches tonight everyone!
#2GalaskyPosted 8/21/2013 9:23:51 AM
You murdered me in that mini 1v1 match on Serinity D=
---
Currently playing as SHADQW - C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
[D-S]*SHADQW FC: 4642-5304-9131 and Oblivion.
#3hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 9:29:25 AM
Galasky posted...

Well u were quite the challenge too! :)
#4GalaskyPosted 8/21/2013 9:31:54 AM(edited)
hc-valkiria posted...
Galasky posted...

Getting a face full of Spas 12 bullets wasn't that bad! GG! =D
---
Currently playing as SHADQW - C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
[D-S]*SHADQW FC: 4642-5304-9131 and Oblivion.
#5hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 10:26:13 AM
Galasky posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Galasky posted...

Getting a face full of Spas 12 bullets wasn't that bad! GG! =D

U too! Lol I was having difficulty in the beginning trying to figure out how to infiltrate since u kept sniping me.
#6B05S_BrennanPosted 8/21/2013 11:16:55 AM
GGs. Which match did you win again?

Don't think I could give you any pointers for positioning. It really depends on the situation.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#7hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 11:32:24 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...

Don't think I could give you any pointers for positioning. It really depends on the situation.

It was the pentagon prime match. I got one kill more. Yea I think I need to still work on using the walls. Also, when I do the zig zag evasion, how wide should the zig zag be? I created three versions. One with big zig zag, one for shooting while zig zag and one for narrow zig zag.
#8CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/21/2013 11:56:21 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

It was the pentagon prime match. I got one kill more. Yea I think I need to still work on using the walls. Also, when I do the zig zag evasion, how wide should the zig zag be? I created three versions. One with big zig zag, one for shooting while zig zag and one for narrow zig zag.

Watch his replays and find out.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#9B05S_BrennanPosted 8/21/2013 12:14:21 PM(edited)
hc-valkiria posted...
It was the pentagon prime match. I got one kill more.

Oh. I thought that might've been what you were talking about, but I wasn't sure because I thought you generally went by spread.

Also, when I do the zig zag evasion, how wide should the zig zag be? I created three versions. One with big zig zag, one for shooting while zig zag and one for narrow zig zag.

Again, it really depends on the situation.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#10hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 12:20:19 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
It was the pentagon prime match. I got one kill more.

Oh. I thought that might've been what you were talking about, but I wasn't sure because I thought you generally went by spread.

Also, when I do the zig zag evasion, how wide should the zig zag be? I created three versions. One with big zig zag, one for shooting while zig zag and one for narrow zig zag.

Again, it really depends on the situation.

Lol well by spread yea u totally got me and by number of kills I got u. Lol we're still even. Thanks for the input!