The Board vs Online C2...

#1--Hope--Posted 8/21/2013 9:13:20 PM
What if everyone from the board had a huge, massive, epic battle with all C2 Players not on this Gamefaqs board?

These "outsiders" include, but are not limited to all non-original Mr.Fords, Sr.Fords, Sr.Hectors, BWP people, BWPFordlt, anyone not registered here on GameFaqs.com .

What would happen? Would the outsiders be annihilated? If a clan was made up of every board member what would happen to those outsiders?

Two Gigantic teams, who will win?

I think the GameFaqs C2 board would destroy the outsiders. No chance for them at all.
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#2hc-valkiriaPosted 8/21/2013 9:26:23 PM
Too bad the max number of playera in a match is 12...
#3CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/22/2013 2:38:52 PM
GameFAQs, simple.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#4LigersRulePosted 8/22/2013 2:52:43 PM
Only way I can see any sort of battle like that working would be if it were separated into 6 v 6 teams, 1 life Last Man Standing. If say all 6 from one team dies, while the other team only has 1 die, then you would eliminate those who die, and move in however many players you need to complete the 6 man team.

In that case, GameFAQs would destroy the rest of online. We may have smaller numbers, but I imagine most of our players would win again and again in a 6v6 1 life match. We would dominate.

If you tried to stick everybody on one map somehow, we would get our asses kicked. It's hard to win when the enemy outnumbers you 5 to 1.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#5The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/22/2013 2:57:47 PM
LigersRule posted...
Only way I can see any sort of battle like that working would be if it were separated into 6 v 6 teams, 1 life Last Man Standing. If say all 6 from one team dies, while the other team only has 1 die, then you would eliminate those who die, and move in however many players you need to complete the 6 man team.

In that case, GameFAQs would destroy the rest of online. We may have smaller numbers, but I imagine most of our players would win again and again in a 6v6 1 life match. We would dominate.

If you tried to stick everybody on one map somehow, we would get our asses kicked. It's hard to win when the enemy outnumbers you 5 to 1.

Actually it could be close, especially if everyone grabbed their "wonder weapon", like mine is the Phase Rifle.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#6HC-GabePosted 8/22/2013 3:04:37 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
LigersRule posted...

Actually it could be close, especially if everyone grabbed their "wonder weapon", like mine is the Phase Rifle.

And everyone elses wonder weapon is the smaw. It would be close.
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #4: gr3nade happy
Since 8/18/2013
#7The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/22/2013 3:06:21 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
LigersRule posted...

And everyone elses wonder weapon is the smaw. It would be close.

ARC ECLIPSE, TURN INVISIBLE! Oh yeah don't forget about your stealth. ;)
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#8--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 7:39:35 PM
It would Definitely be worth seeing! I would love to see that fight someday! Good comments.
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#9MindesynPosted 8/22/2013 8:10:17 PM
We would need someone like me to spam RD rads across the field to give our boys an advantage.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#10jasonrk7bPosted 8/22/2013 10:19:45 PM
If only there was another C2 board that we could have epic C2 tournaments with
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)