New Clan to Start also Needs Players & Name, Help?

#21HC-GabePosted 8/22/2013 3:05:31 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
AwesoMontages is a fitting name for you :)

No.

:(
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #4: gr3nade happy
Since 8/18/2013
#22CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 3:40:17 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
AwesoMontages is a fitting name for you :)

No.

:(

Yeah, it sounds stupid, no offense, but it does.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#23TheOmegaShenPosted 8/22/2013 4:32:40 PM
SHEN^ is a pretty cool name doe

/joking
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#24CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 4:52:13 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
SHEN^ is a pretty cool name doe

/joking

Lol.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#25hc-valkiriaPosted 8/22/2013 6:03:51 PM
I see. Well thank you for being in our clan! I do truly wish u the best. No worries for hc though....we have six members still which is quite a high number, not implying that u didn't matter. It wasn't really fair to u and now that u have brought this issue up, I realize that we need to engage more of our teammates and provide more opportunities. Thank you for defending hc against gabe's remark although there is not much merit to gabe's comment. Best of luck to u and I hope u make ur clan!
#26CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 6:08:36 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
I see. Well thank you for being in our clan! I do truly wish u the best. No worries for hc though....we have six members still which is quite a high number, not implying that u didn't matter. It wasn't really fair to u and now that u have brought this issue up, I realize that we need to engage more of our teammates and provide more opportunities. Thank you for defending hc against gabe's remark although there is not much merit to gabe's comment. Best of luck to u and I hope u make ur clan!

Thanks man! Glad you guys got 6, that is a pretty high number.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#27hc-valkiriaPosted 8/22/2013 6:17:30 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Sorry if u feel unused in hc. We can certainly change that. However I would advise against dual clanning. This is exactly what gabe tried to do. As ur trying to form a clan, I will let u do this but I do expect your priority to be this clan for now. But I am deeply worried about the future if ur clan gets formed. I think dual clanning will ruin the future...

HC's future is already ruined, why worry? All you've actually done so far is cause people to start leaving the clan by force or by your bossiness. If that continues, no-on will be left.

Hc's future is still bright. Just because you were evicted doesn't give you the right to bash it for all eternity. Your 13 years old. Grow up. I'm already an adult which is why I may come across as bossy. But that is your opinion alone and I have yet to hear anybody else say that I am bossy. I simply look into the best interests of my team so pardon me as I didn't bend over backwards to not hurt your feelings. I am being professional. There's a difference between professional and bossy especially in the field of work I do. Prove your own maturity and let this go. I tried to make peace with you. Its time for you to grow up and make peace as well. I gave you proper notice and I did give you warnings in previous situations like scheduling. So accusing me of improper notice is unjustified and inscrutable. I am asking you one more time....grow up and be mature and professional. Dont stoop to the level of people that whine and complain just because something bad happens to themselves. I hope you will make peace as I have tried to do with you.
#28hc-valkiriaPosted 8/22/2013 6:26:33 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Thanks man! Glad you guys got 6, that is a pretty high number.

And always remember that if for dumb reason nobody joins your clan, you are more than welcome to return to hc and if you do, I promise u will get more action.
#29MindesynPosted 8/22/2013 8:25:08 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
And always remember that if for dumb reason nobody joins your clan, you are more than welcome to return to hc and if you do, I promise u will get more action.

Gotta start listening to your guys, and acting on requests man, saying HC is a plan B for Cmo isnt a good enough offer. Having Cmo stay in the first place was the right call.

This is one leader to another. Not judging, not attacking. Just giving you a heads up, Ive gotten a few former and current HC members PMing me for a rank in [LC]
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#30LigersRulePosted 8/22/2013 8:40:17 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Just because you were evicted doesn't give you the right to bash it for all eternity.

Dude. That's not cool. Gabe's entitled to say whatever he wants about your clan, and you gave him that right. You kind of gave him a reason.

Whether he deserved it or not, when you kick somebody out of the clan, you get to live with the consequences.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*