New Clan to Start also Needs Players & Name, Help?

#31hc-valkiriaPosted 8/22/2013 8:41:40 PM
Mindesyn posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
And always remember that if for dumb reason nobody joins your clan, you are more than welcome to return to hc and if you do, I promise u will get more action.

Gotta start listening to your guys, and acting on requests man, saying HC is a plan B for Cmo isnt a good enough offer. Having Cmo stay in the first place was the right call.

This is one leader to another. Not judging, not attacking. Just giving you a heads up, Ive gotten a few former and current HC members PMing me for a rank in [LC]

Well for cmo, i don't think hc woukd change soon enough for him to change his mind. And thank you for letting me know. I think I just assumed that my team would tell me if there was something wrong....I will be sure to fix that immediately.
#32CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 9:27:43 AM
Mindesyn posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
And always remember that if for dumb reason nobody joins your clan, you are more than welcome to return to hc and if you do, I promise u will get more action.

Gotta start listening to your guys, and acting on requests man, saying HC is a plan B for Cmo isnt a good enough offer. Having Cmo stay in the first place was the right call.

This is one leader to another. Not judging, not attacking. Just giving you a heads up, Ive gotten a few former and current HC members PMing me for a rank in [LC]

In any case, I was gonna quit no matter what now, so it really didn't matter.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#33hc-valkiriaPosted 8/23/2013 2:34:01 PM
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Just because you were evicted doesn't give you the right to bash it for all eternity.

Dude. That's not cool. Gabe's entitled to say whatever he wants about your clan, and you gave him that right. You kind of gave him a reason.

Whether he deserved it or not, when you kick somebody out of the clan, you get to live with the consequences.

True, but its not mature
#34Falcon_TryhardPosted 8/23/2013 4:10:19 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Just because you were evicted doesn't give you the right to bash it for all eternity.

Dude. That's not cool. Gabe's entitled to say whatever he wants about your clan, and you gave him that right. You kind of gave him a reason.

Whether he deserved it or not, when you kick somebody out of the clan, you get to live with the consequences.

True, but its not mature

I don't think you're really in a position to define "mature". All you do is make random asinine pokes. Apparently you think you're funny or good at C2 or something, but IDK. Idiots can be difficult to read sometimes.
#35hc-valkiriaPosted 8/23/2013 4:17:33 PM
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

True, but its not mature

I don't think you're really in a position to define "mature". All you do is make random asinine pokes. Apparently you think you're funny or good at C2 or something, but IDK. Idiots can be difficult to read sometimes.

I think ur describing yourself. Lol
#36CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 4:23:54 PM
^this
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#37Falcon_TryhardPosted 8/23/2013 4:25:06 PM
hc-valkiria posted...

No, but the empty, poorly typed post you just made perfectly fit my description. Your posts aren't much more than a "no u" even when your grey cells are working to their unimpressive full capacity.
#38CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 4:47:02 PM
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

No, but the empty, poorly typed post you just made perfectly fit my description. Your posts aren't much more than a "no u" even when your grey cells are working to their unimpressive full capacity.

Ok the grammar Nazi, what do you expect on the internet? A whole bunch of people who type stuff like its a collage?

And since that is a yes, then don't, you are not going anywhere with that.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#39hc-valkiriaPosted 8/23/2013 4:52:04 PM
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

the empty, poorly typed post

Lol just like yours.
#40CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 4:53:07 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

the empty, poorly typed post

Lol just like yours.

^this.
---
Conduit, More, Often.