hc members please respond asap

#1hc-valkiriaPosted 8/22/2013 8:52:34 PM
Mindesyn has told me that a few of you hc members have been pming him about lc. First off, it's not that I don't care about your input. I value all of my team's input. However, it seems like there have been some displeased hc members. If you are displeased with something, please let me know so I can do my best to make the team more suitable for u. This is because I was under the impression that the team was fine. Obviously this is not the case if some of my members are pming mindesyn about possibly joining lc. THIS IS NOT OK. I urge all hc members to pm me their complaints or issues they feel need to be resolved. I umderstand that one potential issue is that not all of you have been used in clan matches and I am working on it as we speak. The main point that I am trying to get across is that I can't make this team a happy one if none of my teammates tell me anything. PLEASE tell me what bothers you so I can make it better.

Sincerely
Valkiria
#2MindesynPosted 8/22/2013 9:01:25 PM
Step in the right direction Valks
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#3hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 9:11:40 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Step in the right direction Valks

Do u mean I'm doing the right thing? If so, thank you
#4xXAISPXxPosted 8/23/2013 2:12:26 AM
I didn't know people wanted to join LC...
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
#5-HC-P4GPosted 8/23/2013 4:00:57 AM
I didn't do that, and I don't know who would.
I wouldn't believe it if I were you.
---
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
#6hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 8:51:58 AM
-HC-P4G posted...
I didn't do that, and I don't know who would.
I wouldn't believe it if I were you.

Well better safe than sorry I suppose.
#7drophyghostPosted 8/23/2013 12:18:56 PM
Not me... I wouldnŽt consider joining LC and IŽve NEVER talked with Mindsyn... Anyways... IŽm not exactly happy in HC tbh. IŽll tell you why in a PM
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#8Falcon_TryhardPosted 8/23/2013 12:29:22 PM
LMAO. You can't even keep trash players in your clan. Not that LC would have taken them, but it's still amusing.
#9hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 12:52:23 PM
drophyghost posted...
Not me... I wouldnŽt consider joining LC and IŽve NEVER talked with Mindsyn... Anyways... IŽm not exactly happy in HC tbh. IŽll tell you why in a PM

Ok. Please let me know what I can do for you asap so I can start changing things.