-HC- practice match

#21drophyghostPosted 8/24/2013 3:03:26 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
aer confirmed the match. THE MATCH IS ON.

Great!
Will it be on hardcore?

right now, they request 2 of the matches to be hardcore, but i am still working things out so we will see. but in the least, i can tell you that we will not need you to be a loaner in this. but as compensation for your efforts, after the match, i will still host a 2vs2 so you can get some action :)

Ok, no problem
And that sounds like fun! =)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#22hc-valkiriaPosted 8/24/2013 3:32:51 PM
im on now so if you please, join me too
#23drophyghostPosted 8/24/2013 7:30:38 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Great!
Will it be on hardcore?

after the match, i will still host a 2vs2 so you can get some action :)

... =(
---
#24xXAISPXxPosted 8/24/2013 7:36:23 PM
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Great!
Will it be on hardcore?

... =(

Whoa what? Were you supposed to do this, Drophy?
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
#25drophyghostPosted 8/24/2013 8:13:19 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Great!
Will it be on hardcore?

... =(

Whoa what? Were you supposed to do this, Drophy?

To host the match? Nop... Valks was suposed to host it...
And he actually did. Well, sort of... I joined the match and I tought that it would be a 1 vs 1 but no.
He just left... =ī,(
---
#26hc-valkiriaPosted 8/24/2013 8:57:58 PM
Drophy, I was waiting for u. Aisp and I were playing while waiting for u.
#27drophyghostPosted 8/24/2013 9:11:37 PM
Meanwhile I was here, refreshing the page each 30 seconds, waiting for someone to tell me that the battle was over. Anyways, I wouldnīt have dared to join ibecause I wasnīt 100% sure the battle was over :s... I went online after P4G said that he would post the results. Then I joined your match but you left =( I guess you didnīt had time or a 1 vs 1 sounded boring...
---
#28hc-valkiriaPosted 8/24/2013 9:42:23 PM
drophyghost posted...
Meanwhile I was here, refreshing the page each 30 seconds, waiting for someone to tell me that the battle was over. Anyways, I wouldnīt have dared to join ibecause I wasnīt 100% sure the battle was over :s... I went online after P4G said that he would post the results. Then I joined your match but you left =( I guess you didnīt had time or a 1 vs 1 sounded boring...

That's impossible. Aisp and I were on for a good hour after the match. I don't understand how this happened. I know aisp told u to join so idk what happened. Either way, sorry about that. If u want, u can do some 1vs1 or something with me next week.
#29drophyghostPosted 8/24/2013 10:11:26 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...

That's impossible. Aisp and I were on for a good hour after the match. I don't understand how this happened. I know aisp told u to join so idk what happened. Either way, sorry about that. If u want, u can do some 1vs1 or something with me next week.

Really??? But... but... P4G said he would post the results. Then I went and fought (peacefully negotiated) for the TVīs control (lol) the I went online (just a little bit after P4G posted the results) and AISP wasnīt there anymore. You were alone in your private match so I joined and you left... In conclution: I don't understand how this happened, either...

AISP told me to join???...
:S 1 vs 1 with you? I would rather commit suicide 50 times :P (hahaha JK) anyways, I have never liked 1 vs 1 matches tbh hehe but we can definitly play in pubs =)
---
#30hc-valkiriaPosted 8/24/2013 10:24:08 PM
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...

Really??? But... but... P4G said he would post the results. Then I went and fought (peacefully negotiated) for the TVīs control (lol) the I went online (just a little bit after P4G posted the results) and AISP wasnīt there anymore. You were alone in your private match so I joined and you left... In conclution: I don't understand how this happened, either...

AISP told me to join???...
:S 1 vs 1 with you? I would rather commit suicide 50 times :P (hahaha JK) anyways, I have never liked 1 vs 1 matches tbh hehe but we can definitly play in pubs =)

Thanks for being cool about this.