Gabe and LeThA1 please join

#21Falcon_TryhardPosted 8/25/2013 12:08:01 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
Dreadnought321 posted...
The same reason you wanted to start one and im 14 not 10

Yeah, that's definitely a huge leap. Maybe you upgraded from the hideous screeching noise of a prepubescent to the annoying goat-like mumbling of an early adolescent. Intelectually, I don't think there's much going on.

Dude, seriously, **** YOU! Why do you have to hate on every single little thing anyone does?!?! I think you are just an 11 year old girl looking for some attention! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?! Is it just too hard to say, good luck, or nice to meet you? Don't think you are all good and cool- anyone in this game could beat you in a 1v1- including the Lv. 1 Mr.Fords. Just leave if you are going to be a dick.

Venonat.

lol. You butthurt scrubs need to put more originality into your rants. u all jelly cuz u virgins and bad at c2. git gud, scrubs.
#22The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/25/2013 12:25:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23Dreadnought321(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 12:29:19 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
The21stgun posted...
Join O$C, We already have 3 people!

@dreadnought
Not to be rude, but i dont think your clan is going to take off, poor O$C has been around for awhile and barely reached the minimum.

But if you snag 2 people, great!

Lol catfight time. Rawr

now this is a cat fight
---
Dreadnought321,(Dr3ad)Dreadnought,leader of loyalty. Google + DrEad Dreadnought.
#24Falcon_TryhardPosted 8/25/2013 12:29:29 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
Dreadnought321 posted...

Yeah, that's definitely a huge leap. Maybe you upgraded from the hideous screeching noise of a prepubescent to the annoying goat-like mumbling of an early adolescent. Intelectually, I don't think there's much going on.

Dude, seriously, **** YOU! Why do you have to hate on every single little thing anyone does?!?! I think you are just an 11 year old girl looking for some attention! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?! Is it just too hard to say, good luck, or nice to meet you? Don't think you are all good and cool- anyone in this game could beat you in a 1v1- including the Lv. 1 Mr.Fords. Just leave if you are going to be a dick.

Venonat.

lol. You butthurt scrubs need to put more originality into your rants. u all jelly cuz u virgins and bad at c2. git gud, scrubs.

Awhh, it look's like someone failed English class. Dumb ass.

Are you serious? Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation are horrible. I hope, for your own sake, that English isn't your first language. F*** it, though. I don't see why I'm debating over my English with a twelve year-old.
#25Dreadnought321(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 12:34:15 PM
The21stgun posted...

@dreadnought
Not to be rude, but i dont think your clan is going to take off, poor O$C has been around for awhile and barely reached the minimum.

sorry i did not see the "not to be rude" i guess i just got mad again sorry 21stgun and thanks for saying great if my clan is made i was not reading every thing so i was talking out of my @$$
---
Dreadnought321,(Dr3ad)Dreadnought,leader of loyalty. Google + DrEad Dreadnought.
#26LigersRulePosted 8/25/2013 1:29:02 PM
Dreadnought321 posted...

"I want to have my own clan" is not a good reason to start a clan. For that matter, it's not even good qualifications on being a clan leader.

You can try all you want, but your clan won't last long. I'm just trying to save you time and frustration.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#27The21stgunPosted 8/25/2013 6:34:26 PM
Dreadnought321 posted...
The21stgun posted...

@dreadnought

sorry i did not see the "not to be rude" i guess i just got mad again sorry 21stgun and thanks for saying great if my clan is made i was not reading every thing so i was talking out of my @$$

Dont sweat it, we all do that every now and then.

Good luck with the clan!
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517
#28xXAISPXxPosted 8/25/2013 7:14:28 PM(edited)
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
Dreadnought321 posted...

Venonat.

So you're not a virgin...

I'm disgusted.
---
SOTD (Need some*): "I can't afFORD to laugh at this right now." -Shen
#29Falcon_TryhardPosted 8/25/2013 7:22:15 PM
^not sure if srs
#30Loremas1861Posted 8/25/2013 7:32:23 PM
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
^not sure if srs

---
2014 Penta-Penta