Gabe and LeThA1 please join

#31hc-valkiriaPosted 8/25/2013 11:47:58 PM
Lol venonat u can't beat falcon by ranting. Its just gonna give him more ammo for his troll gun. Lol who are we kidding? With his skill, more like smaw lol. The best thing to do is point flaws in what he says. Basically treat it like a lawyer would. U can also troll him like I did. Lol he stopped after two replies when I trolled him.
#32The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/26/2013 2:59:38 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Lol venonat u can't beat falcon by ranting. Its just gonna give him more ammo for his troll gun. Lol who are we kidding? With his skill, more like smaw lol. The best thing to do is point flaws in what he says. Basically treat it like a lawyer would. U can also troll him like I did. Lol he stopped after two replies when I trolled him.

*Cough* I trolled falcon *Cough * Who said that...
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#33--Hope--Posted 8/26/2013 3:45:41 PM(edited)
Falcon_Tryhard posted...

lol. You butthurt scrubs need to put more originality into your rants. u all jelly cuz u virgins and bad at c2. git gud, scrubs.

OBJECTION!

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/047/7/8/mr_p_objection__by_nyandrewb-d4pxnjq.jpg ~ He said it o_O

You have been charged with fraud in words and your false claims SUCK! HERESY, LIES!!

According to page 380 subsection B of the handbook, your grammar SUCKS!

SENTENCE: YOU WILL TAKE LITERATURE ANALYSIS FOR 17 YEARS!

:D

"git, scrubs, gud, cuz, "u", are NOT real words. Judge [Place your name here] says FAIL!

A kind innocent someone on this board gave me this evidence, supporting the fact that Falcon needs grammar issues corrected:

Falcon:

Sup ya'll I bein fun todas. Cuz i gonna trll until i ain't gnna drops. i ain't ain't.... (followed by a stutter than a bunch O' drool rolling down his fat birdeye face) ain't....uuuuhhhh, cuz i nedds hilp wItH mi speekin.... cuz u all ain't gnna trll lik i am. lols (then eyewitness accounts record him falling on his face...) uhhh...ain't.............gnna.....

Need the Jury need more information? The guy needs to stop reading his own words because the poor soul cannot even think about what he is saying.... Tsk Tsk, falcon needs a nursing home to go drool out the rest of his trolling career...

---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#34The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/26/2013 4:14:32 PM
--Hope-- posted...
Falcon_Tryhard posted...

lol. You butthurt scrubs need to put more originality into your rants. u all jelly cuz u virgins and bad at c2. git gud, scrubs.

OBJECTION!

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/047/7/8/mr_p_objection__by_nyandrewb-d4pxnjq.jpg ~ He said it o_O

You have been charged with fraud in words and your false claims SUCK! HERESY, LIES!!

According to page 380 subsection B of the handbook, your grammar SUCKS!

SENTENCE: YOU WILL TAKE LITERATURE ANALYSIS FOR 17 YEARS!

:D

"git, scrubs, gud, cuz, "u", are NOT real words. Judge [Place your name here] says FAIL!

A kind innocent someone on this board gave me this evidence, supporting the fact that Falcon needs grammar issues corrected:

Falcon:

Sup ya'll I bein fun todas. Cuz i gonna trll until i ain't gnna drops. i ain't ain't.... (followed by a stutter than a bunch O' drool rolling down his fat birdeye face) ain't....uuuuhhhh, cuz i nedds hilp wItH mi speekin.... cuz u all ain't gnna trll lik i am. lols (then eyewitness accounts record him falling on his face...) uhhh...ain't.............gnna.....

Need the Jury need more information? The guy needs to stop reading his own words because the poor soul cannot even think about what he is saying.... Tsk Tsk, falcon needs a nursing home to go drool out the rest of his trolling career...

Hey, I have backup! NICE!
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#35Falcon_TryhardPosted 8/26/2013 4:25:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#36Silly_Squirl_GPosted 8/26/2013 5:44:23 PM
Sorry but I nowhave 4 clan offers, I need to decide wisely so what happened to me in HC never happens again
#37xXAISPXxPosted 8/26/2013 5:49:42 PM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
Sorry but I nowhave 4 clan offers, I need to decide wisely so what happened to me in HC never happens again

Falcon's right.

This isn't Gabe.
---
SOTD (Need some*): "I can't afFORD to laugh at this right now." -Shen
#38The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/26/2013 7:20:42 PM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...

Well, Dreadnought is my brother and he isn't that mean or harsh. He would most definitely let u participate in clan wars. He will also answer any questions u might have.
---
#39Dreadnought321(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 7:24:43 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...

Well, Dreadnought is my brother and he isn't that mean or harsh. He would most definitely let u participate in clan wars. He will also answer any questions u might have.

yea i dont bite i am very polite and nice to people
---
Dreadnought321,(Dr3ad)Dreadnought,leader of loyalty. Google + DrEad Dreadnought.
#40--Hope--Posted 8/26/2013 8:37:13 PM(edited)
Dreadnought321 posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...

yea i dont bite i am very polite and nice to people

Yea he is. Never saw Dread get upset except with the misunderstanding between him and 21st which is now resolved. As for upset at Falcon, who doesn't get upset at him? Dread is one of the top most polite on the board and a pleasure to hang with. :)

PS:
(Falcon could be fun to hang with because of his experience and all but he doesn't ever let anyone become friends with himself. As I say it, the lines are drawn and team B is worried about what will happen when he steps over to reunite with team A. )
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.