Gabe and LeThA1 please join

#41hc-valkiriaPosted 8/27/2013 12:07:33 AM
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
You scrubs are all homo and your sense of humor is s***ty.

Just like u. Lol get better at your insults scrub.
#42Dreadnought321(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 4:11:49 PM
--Hope-- posted...
Dreadnought321 posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
Sorry but I nowhave 4 clan offers, I need to decide wisely so what happened to me in HC never happens again

Well, Dreadnought is my brother and he isn't that mean or harsh. He would most definitely let u participate in clan wars. He will also answer any questions u might have.

yea i dont bite i am very polite and nice to people

Yea he is. Never saw Dread get upset except with the misunderstanding between him and 21st which is now resolved. As for upset at Falcon, who doesn't get upset at him? Dread is one of the top most polite on the board and a pleasure to hang with. :)

PS:
(Falcon could be fun to hang with because of his experience and all but he doesn't ever let anyone become friends with himself. As I say it, the lines are drawn and team B is worried about what will happen when he steps over to reunite with team A. )

Thanks, i haven't been able to play alot lately because of school and i have cross country till 4:00
---
Dreadnought321,(Dr3ad)Dreadnought,leader of loyalty. Google + DrEad Dreadnought.
#43Dreadnought321(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 4:24:16 PM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
Sorry but I nowhave 4 clan offers, I need to decide wisely so what happened to me in HC never happens again

well still you should join

ps: im not forcing you to join
---
Dreadnought321,(Dr3ad)Dreadnought,leader of loyalty. Google + DrEad Dreadnought.
#44Dreadnought321(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 6:06:12 PM
awww darn LeThA1 already joined hc do you guys know if gabe has joined a clan
---
#45hc-valkiriaPosted 9/1/2013 7:53:26 PM
Dreadnought321 posted...

Gabe is still free.
#46Dreadnought321(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 11:51:43 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
Dreadnought321 posted...

Gabe is still free.

sweet thanks
---