Streets Prime (lock-on)
AER 42, -HC- 40

2nd match
Whiteout (no lock-on)
AER 37, -HC- 26

3rd match (lock-on)
Crash Site
-HC- 46, AER 28

So, even though this is another loss for -HC-, it was a good learning experience and I would like to point out (even though it doesn't really count for anything) -HC- held the largest overall margin of victory despite losing 2 games, at 18 in comparison to AER's 13.

If any clan ever schedules -HC-, you know Crash Site will be one of the maps.

And finally, good games to all participants. Except Venonat. You ruined it! (Kidding, kind of)
---
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
#2drophyghostPosted 8/24/2013 7:05:57 PM
42 - 40! :O
good job guys =)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#3xXAISPXxPosted 8/24/2013 7:08:49 PM
Last match was beautiful. We started off great in Whiteout, but it went downhill from there.

I didn't enjoy exposing my sacred voice.
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
#4-HC-P4G(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 7:10:32 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Last match was beautiful. We started off great in Whiteout, but it went downhill from there.

I could hear you over Valks' mic.
---
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
#5hc-valkiriaPosted 8/24/2013 7:10:41 PM
fantastic job guys! our teamwork improved greatly. lol if only venonat didn't join (lol no worries), we could have won since redoing the first battle meant they knew how we play. ah well, it was still close. good job everyone.
#6xXAISPXxPosted 8/24/2013 7:16:42 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
fantastic job guys! our teamwork improved greatly. lol if only venonat didn't join (lol no worries), we could have won since redoing the first battle meant they knew how we play. ah well, it was still close. good job everyone.

A defeat is just as good as a win. I am also glad we improved teamwork. That's what clan battles are all about.
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
#7xXAISPXxPosted 8/24/2013 7:17:37 PM
-HC-P4G posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

I could hear you over Valks' mic.

...was it that good of a quality?
---
#8xXAISPXxPosted 8/24/2013 7:19:17 PM
I could hear murmurs, I'm guessing you heard the same?
---
#9B05S_BrennanPosted 8/24/2013 7:33:36 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
A defeat is just as good as a win.

I wouldn't say that, but you can learn a lot from a defeat.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#10The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/24/2013 7:34:00 PM
Sorry, I have never had a clan war before!
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.