AER def. -HC- (results)

#111PefrogPosted 8/24/2013 7:39:30 PM
Did someone record?
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#12xXAISPXxPosted 8/24/2013 7:51:03 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
A defeat is just as good as a win.

I wouldn't say that, but you can learn a lot from a defeat.

Well obviously a win is better to people because you are happy and glad mentally, but a defeat doesn't mean you guys suck. I think I worded that wrong, though.
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
#13xXAISPXxPosted 8/24/2013 7:51:26 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Did someone record?

Play4God did.
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
#14hc-valkiriaPosted 8/24/2013 8:53:48 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
A defeat is just as good as a win.

I wouldn't say that, but you can learn a lot from a defeat.

Yea. Actually hc could have won since in the first battle, we were leading by six and delivering pressure. ut once venonat came, it was over since we either had to let him play and finish (assist aer), or stop the game and redo it (thus giving aer the advantage of knowing how we play and countering it). Either way the first match was theirs once venonat joined...ugh at least we were way more coordinated and had special strategies...
#15MindesynPosted 8/24/2013 9:28:41 PM
And this is why I only have clan accounts added on my clan account, and communication with your guys is important. AISP crashed the LC vs BPB II match so Venonat crashing is just karma haha
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#16hc-valkiriaPosted 8/24/2013 9:36:35 PM
Mindesyn posted...
And this is why I only have clan accounts added on my clan account, and communication with your guys is important. AISP crashed the LC vs BPB II match so Venonat crashing is just karma haha

I guess. It just sucks since hc put a lot of effort in this only to lose cuz venonat basically gave the upper hand to aer once he joined. If he stayed, we get outnumbered. If we restarted, aer would know how to beat us based on what they learned before venonat joined. I still call this a "win" cuz we had aer pinned and would have won the first match, meaning we would have won the entire clan match.
#17The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/24/2013 9:39:31 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Mindesyn posted...

I guess. It just sucks since hc put a lot of effort in this only to lose cuz venonat basically gave the upper hand to aer once he joined. If he stayed, we get outnumbered. If we restarted, aer would know how to beat us based on what they learned before venonat joined. I still call this a "win" cuz we had aer pinned and would have won the first match, meaning we would have won the entire clan match.

I said sorry. T.T
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#18-HC-P4G(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 9:42:33 PM
Mindesyn posted...

[BPB]venonat is a clan account. Just from the wrong clan.
---
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
#19hc-valkiriaPosted 8/24/2013 9:46:24 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Mindesyn posted...

I said sorry. T.T

Don't worry man. I'm really not mad at u. Lol I'm just venting my frustration since we were so close and practically had the match until u joined. Srsly it was an honest mistake and I'm really fine with it so don't get upset. I'm just raging a little. :) no worries. We're still cool :)
#20hc-valkiriaPosted 8/24/2013 9:48:11 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Last match was beautiful. We started off great in Whiteout, but it went downhill from there.

I didn't enjoy exposing my sacred voice.

Lol I was surprised how good I was at hardcore.