Hmm well hey so...

#1-HC-P4GPosted 8/25/2013 12:11:06 PM
I've got a bit of a nasty shock for some of you -HC- boys (and especially for those in B05S).
So, well, I guess I should just come right out and say it.

I'm leaving. Like right now. It's already pretty much set in stone. I'm going to be going over to B05S. So, yeah...

For all you -HC- fellows, you guys have been, and hopefully always will, still be some of my best friends on C2. I'll still continue to play with you guys whenever I can.
It's not because of you guys that I'm leaving. It's not really the leadership either. It's just that I don't feel -HC- is perhaps the right fit for me.

It's also not because we lost to AER. I know that might be a misconception that would have potentially popped up, but it's not true. If we lost every war but actively scheduled and played wars, it would be different.

For Falcon, if you're reading this, you can go f*** yourself, I don't care what you have to say anyway.

For those in B05S, I hope you don't hate me, because that would suck for all of us. I'm looking forward to, hopefully, a great run with you guys, and I have a feeling that it will work out well, on the one condition that you don't ever make me a starter in a Hardcore war, at least not soon.

So, for Gamefaqs, I will from now on be using the name B05S_P4G, and assuming I don't switch clans again, I hopefully won't have to change it in the future. My clan account in game will be B05S^P4G.

To recap: no hard feelings to anyone except Falcon, I love all you -HC- guys, and who knows, if you're ever one short for a clan war, who knows, maybe I could even fill in.
---
Transitioning.
#2B05S_P4GPosted 8/25/2013 12:16:25 PM
I guess the title was not ultra clear, but oh well. I probabably should have used this account, would've gotten more attencion...
---
Must needs signature...
#3WasabeePosted 8/25/2013 12:22:13 PM
I think you made a right choice, in many of your videos you expressed your feelings about the bad scheduling/ planning of clan wars, and it was very evident with the recent one against AER. Good luck at BO5S, I'm sure you'll have a good time there.
#4Falcon_TryhardPosted 8/25/2013 12:24:41 PM
I don't get it. Did B05S already accept you? If so, why would they hate you? I know Kittycat doesn't really care about accepting trash or not, so the mediocrity doesn't change there.

Also, my much used quote: No one gives a f***. I wish all of you scrubs would keep this bulls*** in PMs. It doesn't matter that scrandoms move around from clan to clan. At the end of the day, you all still suck at the game.
#5B05S_P4GPosted 8/25/2013 12:25:57 PM
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
I don't get it. Did B05S already accept you? If so, why would they hate you? I know Kittycat doesn't really care about accepting trash or not, so the mediocrity doesn't change there.

Also, my much used quote: No one gives a f***. I wish all of you scrubs would keep this bulls*** in PMs. It doesn't matter that scrandoms move around from clan to clan. At the end of the day, you all still suck at the game.

Aw, thanks ;)

I don't care.
---
Must needs signature...
#6B05S_BrennanPosted 8/25/2013 12:27:06 PM
I don't see why anyone in B05S would hate you. I personally think you're a great guy!

I look forward to playing alongside you. You can stick to GB for now, but we play HC a lot in our practice matches, so your Harcore skills will likely improve.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#7B05S_P4GPosted 8/25/2013 12:32:07 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
I don't see why anyone in B05S would hate you. I personally think you're a great guy!

I look forward to playing alongside you. You can stick to GB for now, but we play HC a lot in our practice matches, so your Harcore skills will likely improve.

Was joke.
---
Must needs signature...
#8B05S_BrennanPosted 8/25/2013 12:34:58 PM
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
I know Kittycat doesn't really care about accepting trash or not, so the mediocrity doesn't change there.

Yes, I used to let just about anybody into B05S, but lately I've been very selective with who I let in. P4G got in because he's great guy and I felt like his skillset would compliment those that are already in the clan.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
#9B05S_BrennanPosted 8/25/2013 12:36:51 PM
B05S_P4G posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Was joke.

Oh.
---
#10kastasticPosted 8/25/2013 12:38:53 PM
B05S_P4G posted...
Falcon_Tryhard posted...

Aw, thanks ;)

I don't care.

Ever notice Falcon swoops in on clan topics and does his usual scrub stuff. lol

I have a theory why this is so....He feels left out....maybe he is MSM and that's why he always uses other peoples clan tags....

Falcon needs a hug :)
KAS still luvs you.
---
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
LeThA169's day of shame>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqkJjPPirg