The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Oh, What an Adventure!

#1KhmerInceptionPosted 8/25/2013 2:48:52 PM
Weíve had fights, fires added to the fuel, the art of trollery, tensions, and some times of outright frustration. ButÖ we've had some good times as well that for the most part surpassed the bad. Joke topics, intense matches, screwing around matches, writing on the walls, bunch of laughs and Iíve had great memories from both the boards and the game.

Playing the double battle ladder and clan wars (and failed clan wars) left me with great experiences about the importance of planning and the significance of working as a team, whether it be during a clan war or over the boards, being compatible, respectable, and understanding towards one another.

Anyhow, my time here is up. Actually, itís been up for about a year when I initially lost interest in the game, and thatís when I truly felt I should have left. I remained mostly because of the community. You guys kept me hear a year longer than I anticipated, so that just shows you how much you guys affected me. Many friendships bloomed and I honestly did feel a personal connection to everyone here on the boards; each player having their unique loadouts (*cough* Lucky), playing style, and most importantly personalities.

I remember my junior year being stressed out with events in my personal life, and coming to the boards or going to the Mibbit chats to brighten up my day. You guys were there to make me chuckle during the times that I needed it the most.

Fellow BPBers, you guys were great, I couldnít have asked for a better crew of people. You guys were always polite and kind to others, amazing people which is what I primarily sought. Then, on top of that, you guys were fantastic C2 players?! Wow, I couldnít have been happier leading BPB. I hope BPB could continue you on, I pass the clan onto Venonat and Keith, but if you guys decide to disassemble, I canít blame you with the clanís lack of members.

I'd probably still be on GameFAQs in general since I plan to join other gaming communities in the future, so if you wanna drop me by a PM I'd be there to receive it.

I wish you all luck and success in everything you decide to do in life. Thanks for everything.

Catch you guys in another gaming battlefield my rivals, my teammates, my friends.

~Khmer
---
"Dog & biscuits = KHmer & MLP" - Symph
#2-HC-P4GPosted 8/25/2013 2:54:09 PM
Well that's just fan-fudging-tastic!
Goshdarnit, why did today have to be so emotional ;:(
You will be missed.
---
Transitioning.
#3B05S_BrennanPosted 8/25/2013 2:56:06 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My Awkward Calculator is going to starve to death without you.

I guess I can still talk to you on YouTube and Skype (when I get one).
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#4The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/25/2013 2:57:09 PM
Wait, what- you're leaving BPB?!?! NOOO!!!
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#5B05S_P4GPosted 8/25/2013 2:57:31 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My Awkward Calculator is going to starve to death without you.

I guess I can still talk to you on YouTube and Skype (when I get one).

You need to get on that. Skype is good stuffs.
---
Must needs signature...
#61PefrogPosted 8/25/2013 2:59:55 PM
We will miss you! Now tell us all of your secrets.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#7B05S_P4GPosted 8/25/2013 3:01:12 PM
If one more emotional thing happens today, I think I'll cry. And I don't cry.
---
gangsta style yolo swag bruh
3011-0210-9706
#8xXAISPXxPosted 8/25/2013 3:01:30 PM
SLOWLY DYING

I'LL MISS YOU KHMER WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!!!!!
---
SOTD (Need some*): "I can't afFORD to laugh at this right now." -Shen
#9xXAISPXxPosted 8/25/2013 3:02:26 PM
SKYPE! YES

ADD ME KHMER AND ANYONE ELSE ADD ME MY SKYPE IS AISP FROM UNITED STATES NOTHING ELSE
---
SOTD (Need some*): "I can't afFORD to laugh at this right now." -Shen
#10CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/25/2013 3:03:54 PM
Well dang it, this is very shocking. D:
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU