Oh, What an Adventure!

#101The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/26/2013 6:36:28 PM
So, how 'bout dat weather?
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#102Falcon_TryhardPosted 8/26/2013 6:36:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#103xXAISPXxPosted 8/26/2013 6:37:33 PM
Brennan...I think you're acting strange.

Signal, did you sell that Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane dimethylsulphoniopropionate to him?
---
SOTD (Need some*): "I can't afFORD to laugh at this right now." -Shen
#104The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/26/2013 6:38:09 PM
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Am I missing the definition of a virgin here?

That's one way to kick off the quest for 500 posts. :P

Sorry i haven't been around much. Counter-Strike.

Loremas and Falcon have been "r u serious" about the fact that I'm too young to pass off the generation of mini AISP's. It's weird because they seem to be baffled that I haven't done such practices...

It's best to wait, whether you're religious or not. Waiting for a adult, trustworthy sexual partner is the safe thing to do, as condoms are not guaranteed to protect you from STDs.

Of course, Kittycat. Every girl is a filthy prostitute who spreads syphilis and AIDS like Obama spreads wealth.

It doesn't really matter, though. Kittycat will go into his forties bearded, pizza-faced, and lonely, living in a hentai-filled basement dungeon that will likely not be cleaned of empty Cheetos bags, lotion bottles, and other lifeless nerd paraphernalia until environmental agents in hazmats come to condemn it.

I regret saying you failed English, that was detailed. A little too detailed...
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#105DerppopotamusPosted 8/26/2013 6:38:41 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
You mean iPhone?

If you buy one of those for your kid, you should make sure their mature enough to be responsible with it.

They're plenty mature. They know the MCDonalds menu by heart, I don't even need to ask them what they want anymore. its just "32pc McNuggets MOM! AND MAKE IT A HAPPY MEAL."
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#106xXAISPXxPosted 8/26/2013 6:39:46 PM
Falcon_Tryhard posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Am I missing the definition of a virgin here?

That's one way to kick off the quest for 500 posts. :P

Sorry i haven't been around much. Counter-Strike.

Loremas and Falcon have been "r u serious" about the fact that I'm too young to pass off the generation of mini AISP's. It's weird because they seem to be baffled that I haven't done such practices...

It's best to wait, whether you're religious or not. Waiting for a adult, trustworthy sexual partner is the safe thing to do, as condoms are not guaranteed to protect you from STDs.

Of course, Kittycat. Every girl is a filthy prostitute who spreads syphilis and AIDS like Obama spreads wealth.

It doesn't really matter, though. Kittycat will go into his forties bearded, pizza-faced, and lonely, living in a hentai-filled basement dungeon that will likely not be cleaned of empty Cheetos bags, lotion bottles, and other lifeless nerd paraphernalia until environmental agents in hazmats come to condemn it.

I don't know what you're saying, now. You're not a virgin?

You better be, or I'll throw up Taco Night.
---
#107The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/26/2013 6:41:25 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
You mean iPhone?

If you buy one of those for your kid, you should make sure their mature enough to be responsible with it.

They're plenty mature. They know the MCDonalds menu by heart, I don't even need to ask them what they want anymore. its just "32pc McNuggets MOM! AND MAKE IT A HAPPY MEAL."

Mc. Donalds is gross. They should really watch Super Size Me. Some one needs a camera to see their faces after the movie is over- that would be PRICELESS.
---
#108xXAISPXxPosted 8/26/2013 6:44:24 PM(edited)
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
You mean iPhone?

Mc. Donalds is gross. They should really watch Super Size Me. Some one needs a camera to see their faces after the movie is over- that would be PRICELESS.

I think I know what you're saying (see what I'm doing here?).

McDonalds really is nasty.
---
#109Falcon_TryhardPosted 8/26/2013 6:46:28 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
You better be, or I'll throw up Taco Night.

Falc0niZN4ughtY
#110The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/26/2013 6:47:29 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
You mean iPhone?

I think I know what you're saying (see what I'm doing here?).

McDonalds really is nasty.

Wink, wink. *Cough**Cough*changesubject*cough**Cough*
---