Cmo's Conduit Fun Facts! (Stuff about me relating to Conduit)

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/25/2013 4:21:34 PM
Many of you guys probably don't know these facts about me when it comes to Conduit, so I thought it would be interesting to share, so, lets go! :D

Fact #1: Cmo started as "C Moore"

This was actually my FIRST Conduit name ever, or at least one of the VERY first names, but I had it changed to Cmo because its shorter, and plus its also cooler. lol

Fact #2: Conduit 1 was the second FPS I had ever played, & was the one to get me into the genre.

Yep, The Conduit was my second FPS ever, like for real, not even joking, the only other FPS game I had played was Metroid Prime Hunters, and The Conduit was actually the one that got me hooked.

Fact #3: Before TCon, I hated FPS's.

Thanks to HVS and The Conduit, it got me hooked, but before this, I HATED First Person Shooters, why? Because of first person view, I didn't like at all how it was limited to first person, but hey, now it like the only thing i play now,(Other than SSB, Mario Kart, and some web browser games) thanks HVS! :D (And I do mean that, HVS is awesome for making the game.)

Fact #4: Death Machine was made in two days, but took almost whole day to render out.

Death Machine, my first Conduit 2 montage was made in two days, maybe three, but it was a very short period of time I can tell you that, but the rendering for it took FOREVER, I had NOOOO idea that would take so long tbh, it took about 16 hours or more to render, more or less, but it took so long its crazy.

Fact #5: K I L L had started back in June of 2012, a six month period to edit, get clips, ect, and is the longest montage I have ever made.

This was the longest montage that I had ever made, and accordingly so, took just as long to make, and get clips, and since it started back in June, and was posted to YouTube back in December, took about a 6 month period.

Hope enjoyed these facts about me and Conduit, fun times these facts are. :)

~Cmo
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#2xXAISPXxPosted 8/25/2013 4:27:20 PM
When I played the campaign after getting the game, I flipped out every time my Wii froze (12 year old style).
---
SOTD (Need some*): "I can't afFORD to laugh at this right now." -Shen
#3TheOmegaShenPosted 8/25/2013 4:28:53 PM
Uh, neat.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#4TheOmegaShenPosted 8/25/2013 4:31:03 PM
I used to think of the Strike rifle as my c***.

What? I was an immature b****** back then... :(

/joking
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#5CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 5:04:58 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
When I played the campaign after getting the game, I flipped out every time my Wii froze (12 year old style).

Lol. xD
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#6CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 5:05:19 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Uh, neat.

Indeed.
---
Conduit, More, Often.