active players in hc

#1hc-valkiriaPosted 8/26/2013 11:28:55 PM
I've noticed that even though hc has a big roster, only me, drophy, aisp, and toho seem to be active. What about eighty, reptile, and orient? I know grenade is back
#2xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 8/27/2013 2:05:52 PM
Alright, I am here.
#3xXAISPXxPosted 8/27/2013 3:43:38 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
Alright, I am here.

---
SOTD (Need some*): "I can't afFORD to laugh at this right now." -Shen
#4Silly_Squirl_GPosted 8/27/2013 4:11:07 PM
I almost feel bad for you guys
#5xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 8/27/2013 4:17:03 PM
Why do you feel sorry Gabe?

HC is an organized clan. Every member I have fought in HC was pretty insane which leads me to my next point, training. I happened to stop by one of the practice matches and I thought it neat how strategies were taught.
#6Silly_Squirl_GPosted 8/27/2013 4:20:05 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...

HC is an organized clan. Every member I have fought in HC was pretty insane which leads me to my next point, training. I happened to stop by one of the practice matches and I thought it neat how strategies were taught.

I know lots about hc, dont you worry. I was in the clan a few weeks ago until valkiria kicked me out against the clans will. I will always treasure my memories of when hc was a bigger, stronger, more tightly knit group
#7Silly_Squirl_GPosted 8/27/2013 4:21:51 PM
Its not cool how valks wants strategy taught because he is mean when we dont follow his orders, even though he coleads with aisp. He tries to boss him around
#8hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 4:32:24 PM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...

I know lots about hc, dont you worry. I was in the clan a few weeks ago until valkiria kicked me out against the clans will. I will always treasure my memories of when hc was a bigger, stronger, more tightly knit group

Seriously, stop. Hc is just the same as when u were in it. Orient and others were still unknown if they still play. Scheduling was just as difficult. Hc was never tightly knit. And for the last freakin time: I was only the one to deliver the news. As leader, you honestly think I can afford to kick you out on my own and risk impeachment? I already explained this to everyone that I only talked to those that have known me ever since I have started playing this game since they know me the best and would help me make the best choice.
#9hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 4:45:13 PM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
Its not cool how valks wants strategy taught because he is mean when we dont follow his orders, even though he coleads with aisp. He tries to boss him around

1) they wanted to learn the strategies and agreed to it. I only imparted my knowledge in an effort to better their abilities. plus, i even encouraged my team to come up with strategies of their own. 2. nobody objected to it, especially after the first clan war. 3. half the things i say to aisp are in pm's. so how would you know what you're talking about? 4. how would you know if i get mad when hc doesn't follow my orders? i didn't get mad when aisp added you to hc especially when he did this on his own without consulting me. and the aer match was the first match i used a headset for so you wouldn't know if i was bossy to drophy or toho either.